MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 ... 839 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

streamhunter.eu, then click on tennis and the links will be there.

Thanks.  I will try that.
IP Logged

Was impressed by the other Canadian , Popsipil. He could go far too?

Would prefer to see players without initials on their socks and a self importance streak like Federer.

Yes I like what I've seen of Pospisil - he's made a really impressive climb up the rankings this year. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on against Federer later.
IP Logged

Yes I like what I've seen of Pospisil - he's made a really impressive climb up the rankings this year. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on against Federer later.

I shall keep an eye on it too.

Sadly Heather Watson is already a set down but as she plays her best when behind perhaps.........................
IP Logged

Anyone watching the WTA YEC Semis? Li Na who destroyed Azarenka yesterday 6-2 6-1, is up 3-0 against the favourite to win the match Petra Kvitova.
IP Logged

I see that Heather Watson leads 3-2 on service. Is it live on line anywhere non IT geeks can find it?

You can watch without all the adverts here: http://www.ifv86.com/
IP Logged

You can watch without all the adverts here: http://www.ifv86.com/

Thanks.  That is easier. May well watch Li and Kvitova (three breaks so far). Watson has already dropped her serve twice and a set down in Poitiers. Watching both at present but will have to choose at some time.
IP Logged

Thanks.  That is easier. May well watch Li and Kvitova (three breaks so far). Watson has already dropped her serve twice and a set down in Poitiers. Watching both at present but will have to choose at some time.

Heather doing better now though! Leading 3-0 in 2nd set.
IP Logged

So she is. I was looking at too much and thought that she was losing! SA's sercie game at 4-1 seems to be a struggle. Gone on for ages!
IP Logged

2nd set to Heather. Looked a bit dodgy for a moment after losing the 4-1 game, but she held on, then broke again for 6-2
IP Logged

dodgy start to the decider too! Both lost services.
IP Logged

Li Na comprehensively overcame Petra Kvitova moments ago 6-4 6-2 to book her place in the final. Plays Williams or Jankovic next.
IP Logged

DelPotro a hit and hope player? Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.
IP Logged

dodgy start to the decider too! Both lost services.

Oh well, dodgy finish too! Heather lost, but at least she has had three wins this week - she hadn't had more than one win in a tournament since before glandular fever.
IP Logged

I like both of these guys and will be happy with whoever wins.
IP Logged

Did anyone watch the Williams/Jankovic match?  Bizarre behaviour from Serena.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 ... 839 Reply