Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 ... 860 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

Great win for Ferrer. I didn't think he'd do so well this week after playing so much recently. But playing those extra tournaments seems to have helped him get his tennis back on track again.

Bad first couple of games which cost him the first set, but after that he took control really well. Berdych hates coming up against good defenders and that showed again today.
IP Logged

How is it not true or accurate? They earned the most points this year and led the race above everyone else, if I am right in saying, they all won at least one title this year, that shows they are the better players this year and the most consistent.
because when I last looked Andy was still third in the race, which means he has been the third best player this year, which means he has to be one of the 8 best players.  And as a reminder: what Nole said was that the best 8 players of the year will be in London. That is what I objected to.  I don't for a moment think it was a dig against Andy (unlike smugfed's vile 4 months out dig) -it was just thoughtless and I guess I'm sensitive because I so much wanted to see Andy there next week.  End of...
[ Last edit by Ruthie November 02, 2013, 07:40 AM ] IP Logged

IT IS TIME!
IP Logged

It's the Drivler again - Andrew Castle - hope he isn't at the O2 next week.
IP Logged

CMON Federer!
IP Logged

cMON NOVAK!!!!
IP Logged

Yes C'mon Novak please put Smugfed in his arrogant place also Mr Cowan who is an idiot.Hope Nole wins and wins well.
IP Logged

Yes C'mon Novak please put Smugfed in his arrogant place also Mr Cowan who is an idiot.Hope Nole wins and wins well.

Lol.
IP Logged

Is it Fed who makes Novak play so erratically?
IP Logged

Is it Fed who makes Novak play so erratically?

Yeah, but Fed goes GOAT against Novak anyway.
IP Logged

Fed takes the first set. Novak can still win this. C'mon Novak.
IP Logged

Credit to Fed bringing out his all-court game, and bossing at net to keep Nole guessing.

Shame Nole wasted those 3 bp's.

Not sure which way this is going to go.
IP Logged

Oh no a break for fed.
IP Logged

Due to Djoko's astonishing UE's.. Fed gets first blood.
IP Logged

Do you think Djoko really wants to win this?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 ... 860 Reply