Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 ... 859 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

So bored that she decided to hit a ball directly at her opponent to liven things up a bit? Rolling Eyes 

Lethargic, petulant, couldn't give a ****, yet she managed to win the first set.

You are watching Serena? :O How surprising.
IP Logged

Only for a few minutes out of curiosity after what you said.
IP Logged

Janowicz is a warrior.
IP Logged

The chief medical officer at the Australian Open has defended criticism of the tournament's "extreme heat policy" after Britain's Jamie Murray was treated for heatstroke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/25755065

The guy is waffling on about us chasing antelope in Africa. Absolutely barking mad!
IP Logged

The guy is waffling on about us chasing antelope in Africa. Absolutely barking mad!
   I can't believe he really thought that was relevant. Anyway, how many Aussie aborigines get a chance to play tennis? Can't think of any since Yvonne Goolagong and thats going way back.
IP Logged

Gasguet is out - beaten by Robredo. Don't like either of them, but was rooting for Robredo in this instance.
IP Logged

Great battle between Robredo and Gasquet, with Robredo winning in 4th set tie-break.

Plays Stan next, who has had a 2nd set retirement, a 4 setter and a walk over
IP Logged

I can't believe he really thought that was relevant. Anyway, how many Aussie aborigines get a chance to play tennis? Can't think of any since Yvonne Goolagong and thats going way back.

He is trying to defend the indefensible - therefore he waffles.   If he went into training for, say, six months, I would be willing to sponsor him in a two hour antelope chase on the plains of Africa.
IP Logged

^ Lol. The really funny thing is our ancestors didn't go on "two hour antelope chases" they captured them with cunning, thanks to our brains being generally larger than antelope ones. I said "generally" because obviously the Aussie doc's is smaller. Whistle
IP Logged

Great battle between Robredo and Gasquet, with Robredo winning in 4th set tie-break.

Plays Stan next, who has had a 2nd set retirement, a 4 setter and a walk over

I'm really pleased for Robredo - he's such a great competitor. The way he battled back from a break down in the third set, saved set points in the fourth set, and recovered from 1-4 down in the fourth set tiebreak was really impressive. Tough draw for Gasquet, but he was playing too far behind the baseline for much of the match.

In his last three slams Robredo was knocked out by top 4 seeds - Ferrer, Andy and Rafa (and of course beat Federer at the USO). He must be delighted with how well his comeback from injury has gone. He has a 6-1 winning h2h against Wawrinka so he could well get through to the QF here.
IP Logged

^ Lol. The really funny thing is our ancestors didn't go on "two hour antelope chases" they captured them with cunning, thanks to our brains being generally larger than antelope ones. I said "generally" because obviously the Aussie doc's is smaller. Whistle
  Got that right. Seems like our earliest ancestors were probably scavengers anyway in the meat department. Top level carnivores they certainly weren't.
IP Logged

pleased to see Tommy win - just caught some of the match and it was very enjoyable
IP Logged

Disgusting bryan twins lost
IP Logged

**** you Maria.
IP Logged

Serena, now Maria, finish the pack Vika and Aga. This is Sloane's Slam.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 ... 859 Reply