Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 ... 669 Go Down Reply
Author

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

(Read 132678 times)
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7035 on: January 20, 2014, 09:55 AM »

Serena, now Maria, finish the pack Vika and Aga. This is Sloane's Slam.
   Sloane got slammed alright.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7036 on: January 20, 2014, 09:59 AM »

Sloane got slammed alright.

Indeed, she made me hate the word error.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7037 on: January 20, 2014, 10:10 AM »

Indeed, she made me hate the word error.
   She took the Azarenka grudge to heart and it burned her up. She'll come through once she learns to channel that anger properly. Maybe this match will have worked it through.
IP Logged
boogers
Veteran

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7038 on: January 20, 2014, 10:16 AM »

Federer in imperious form today.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7039 on: January 20, 2014, 10:59 AM »

Its Federer vs. Murray.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7040 on: January 20, 2014, 11:00 AM »

If Murray plays like he did today in sets 1 and 2 and possibly 4 and Federer plays like he did in all 3 sets today, this one is going to be good.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7041 on: January 20, 2014, 11:00 AM »

Tsonga was crap.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7042 on: January 20, 2014, 11:07 AM »

Federer in imperious form today.
He certainly was. I would rather Andy had to battle Tsonga than have to face the possibility of losing to Smugfed, oh wouldn't he be smug! I'm not looking forward to his next match but if he does go out at least we know his back can hold up to a GS with its 5 set scenario and the rest will just take time.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7043 on: January 20, 2014, 11:30 AM »

Tsonga was crap.

Well I wouldn't say crap exactly, and I think we have to give Federer some credit, but Tsonga was allowing Federer to dictate a lot of the points, at least that I saw.

I wouldn't write Andy off just yet. He knows Federer's game and knows what not to do against him, which I think is just as important as what he should do, if that makes sense. If Andy keeps his wits about him it can be done. If Andy should lose a bit of focus it will be important for him to regroup quickly. I'm not unduly concerned about Andy's physical state, provided he recovers well from today's match.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7044 on: January 20, 2014, 12:02 PM »

Radwanksta or Azarenka to win Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7045 on: January 20, 2014, 12:05 PM »

Radwanksta or Azarenka to win Smile

UGH!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7046 on: January 20, 2014, 12:09 PM »

Wawrinka / Djokovic
Berdych / Ferrer
Nadal / Dimitrov
Murray / Federer

All great quarter finals again, the real tournament starts now and it should be a good one. The most anticipated matches of all though will hopefully be in the SF and Final with Nadal/Murray the match everyone has been waiting for and then one of them vs Djokovic in the final for yet another classic clash Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7047 on: January 20, 2014, 12:18 PM »

Wawrinka / Djokovic
Berdych / Ferrer
Nadal / Dimitrov
Murray / Federer

All great quarter finals again, the real tournament starts now and it should be a good one. The most anticipated matches of all though will hopefully be in the SF and Final with Nadal/Murray the match everyone has been waiting for and then one of them vs Djokovic in the final for yet another classic clash Smile

5 sets again, NID
Berdych trashes Ferrer
Bendover-thon
Clash of the Titans
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7048 on: January 28, 2014, 04:34 PM »

Del Potro's seeing a doctor about pain in his left wrist. He's had so much bad luck over the years - hope this isn't a serious injury.

http://www.tennispanorama.com/archives/43698
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players « Reply #7049 on: January 29, 2014, 06:48 PM »

Del Potro's seeing a doctor about pain in his left wrist. He's had so much bad luck over the years - hope this isn't a serious injury.

http://www.tennispanorama.com/archives/43698
There have been a few reports on this, and I really hope for Delpo's sake that it isn't a repeat of the injury he suffered to his right wrist.  However the fact that he's been having injections to see him through matches doesn't sound too optimistic.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 ... 669 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »