MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 ... 830 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

So despite all the talk about all these newcomers, another final of a masters 1000 where the winner will be a member of the big 4
IP Logged

So despite all the talk about all these newcomers, another final of a masters 1000 where the winner will be a member of the big 4
Yup - But they both deserved it.  Much of the year to follow!
IP Logged

Well its a Djokovic/Federer final. For a pretty **** tournament, the final match is nothing less then nail biting.
What time's the final?  7pm GMT?
IP Logged

I like it - like having the 'big 4' still around - so to make it fair the other 2 should contest the next one!!!!
IP Logged

Unfortunately I think we are going to be getting this...

instead of this...

IP Logged

What time's the final?  7pm GMT?

I'm pretty certain the womens final is first, so maybe around 8.30pm GMT.
IP Logged

I am afraid this year's Miami line-up is presenting a bigger challenge for Andy. I personally do not expect to see him in the final though I would be delighted, that goes without saying.
IP Logged

I am afraid this year's Miami line-up is presenting a bigger challenge for Andy. I personally do not expect to see him in the final though I would be delighted, that goes without saying.

I'm getting a feeling Miami is going to be a special tournament, I don't think Andy will tolerate anymore loose matches, especially after the Dimitrov and Raonic matches where he was ahead by a set.
IP Logged

Well Novak served for match twice and dropped serve both times pretty easily. Wonder what his fan site said about it #happenstothebestofthem
IP Logged

I'm getting a feeling Miami is going to be a special tournament, I don't think Andy will tolerate anymore loose matches, especially after the Dimitrov and Raonic matches where he was ahead by a set.
Well, hopefully if he disappoints you, you'll refrain from insults!  Smile
IP Logged

Well, hopefully if he disappoints you, you'll refrain from insults!  Smile
testing testing testing.
IP Logged

^ You are very testing, Robbie, but we'll let you off on this occasion! Very Happy
IP Logged

I'm pretty certain the womens final is first, so maybe around 8.30pm GMT.
The OOP is now up, so it's not before 9pm GMT.
IP Logged

Unfortunately I think we are going to be getting this...

instead of this...

I'm not quite with this - again! lol  Fed won both so what's the difference?

Unless something has gone very wrong mentally I agree.  I'm not saying he'll win, although I would like to think he will if only to defend his ranking points, because I don't think his game and his confidence are quite there yet and somehow I can't see a massive improvement taking place in a space of ten days - but with Andy you never can tell.  The draw could be interesting though.
IP Logged

^ The key words in there are 'with Andy you never can tell'.  He might blow it - he might blow his opponents off the court.  Who can say?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 ... 830 Reply