Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 ... 859 Reply

ATP/WTA Tour - The Other Players

She is very talented, but I don't envy her because I don't mind if I'm good or bad at tennis, just enjoy playing.

2 more?

Wishes.
IP Logged

Wishes.

Technically have 3, because that wasn't one of my wishes.
IP Logged

Technically have 3, because that wasn't one of my wishes.
Well played. Better than your tennis, possibly. Very Happy
IP Logged

Well played. Better than your tennis, possibly. Very Happy

Besides a player having an ugly game or a nice game doesn't determine how talented they are.
IP Logged

Can't say I'm a fan, and I don't know why that is?  I just always get the impression that they're very false as people.  Just my perception.

I suppose Kim Clijsters has to be my favourite female player of all time.  Charming girl and full of talent.

Venus isn't false, Thugrena is.  I feel extremely sorry for Venus having such a fake and attention seeker was a Sister.
IP Logged

Venus isn't false, Thugrena is.  I feel extremely sorry for Venus having such a fake and attention seeker was a Sister.
Oh, well.  I'm not a huge fan of either.  However, if I go on eating the way I do - I'll probably just end up being 'a huge fan'...  (That was my lame attempt at humour because I can't get excited about either of the Williams - sorry
IP Logged

Apparently French former World No. 22, Jerome Golmard, who I've never heard of has motor neurone disease. Terrible news.
IP Logged

Federer-Janowicz R2 in Monte Carlo, oh lord.
IP Logged

Federer-Janowicz R2 in Monte Carlo, oh lord.
Now that could be very interesting!
IP Logged

JJ's playing....um, um...rubbish lately though. Shouldn't think Fed's got much to worry about.
IP Logged

JJ always plays better vs the top players. And it will be r3, not r2.
IP Logged

Very impressed with Carballez Baena.  Solid young player with great mental strength.  Definitely one to keep an eye on.
IP Logged

I see Dom Inglot (with Huey), gets his chance to play Bolelli & Fognini in 1st round of MC. Wonder if he's been watching the DC match again - with his own commentary I think!
IP Logged

And I've just noticed that they beat Fleming/Hutchins in Acapulco.  Hope they beat the Italians as well.  Might give Leon Smith some cause for reflection.
IP Logged

So much for Janowicz vs Federer

Routined by Llodra  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 ... 859 Reply