Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Australian Open 2012: The Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 67 Go Down Reply
Author

Australian Open 2012: The Other Players

(Read 12285 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #60 on: January 12, 2012, 10:07 AM »

When and why did Roger get one of his big toes transplanted on his nose?

lmao  Nice one!
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #61 on: January 12, 2012, 12:04 PM »

James Ward andd Laura both came through their first qualifier.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #62 on: January 12, 2012, 12:45 PM »

With all his money you would think Mr Smug would have a nose job. The present one is ugly.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #63 on: January 12, 2012, 12:49 PM »

Naomi Broady also through first round of qualifying.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #64 on: January 12, 2012, 12:53 PM »

I'm not sure about commenting on Federer's appearance, we are only giving Fed Fans ammunition. I would prefer that we talked about his arrogance which he has control over. I have just seen that Baggy has beaten Del Potro in straight sets. Shows how well Andy was playing in Brisbane. Jo-W has pulled out of Keyong citing exhaustion and jet Lag sensible decision again by Andy not to play in that Tournament despite having won in'08 and '09 the last time he played there.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #65 on: January 12, 2012, 02:02 PM »

As Michelle rightly said we are hear to comment on players tennis not their physical attributes, for the record plenty of women around the world find Roger attractive, and most importantly he has a lovely wife and 2 kids, so I am sure he is not to worried about a few little jibes about this nose, I think he will be very happy with lets see oh that is right 16 Grand Slams! :-) No amount of cosmetics or help can give that to you that’s sheer hard work and talent!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #66 on: January 12, 2012, 03:08 PM »

Has he recovered from his dubious back injury. Perhaps he will learn not to comment on other  players who are genuinely injured.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #67 on: January 12, 2012, 07:38 PM »

With all his money you would think Mr Smug would have a nose job. The present one is ugly.
You wouldn't by any chance be bear baiting would you, Littlebuddha?
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #68 on: January 13, 2012, 12:17 AM »

Fleming and Hutch are facing the Bryans bros, just now.

Good luck the lads!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 12:29 PM »

No just stating the facts, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #70 on: January 13, 2012, 09:25 PM »

Always love the way the British(ahem)press wax lyrical about the English rose Laura Robson.....counting the minutes when they(ahem) the British press say, when she loses in the Majors  she,s really an Aussie wich she is.
[ Last edit by robbie January 13, 2012, 09:36 PM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #71 on: January 13, 2012, 11:31 PM »

Ferrer out to defend his title in Auckland today - he had a good AO last year on the back of his win.
IP Logged
scotsgeek28
Futures Level

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #72 on: January 14, 2012, 12:29 AM »

It is ironic isn't it how much coverage Laura Robson has been given on the AO website.  They have put her on the show court (sole tv court) for qualifying twice, including today.  There has been a good few articles about her on the AO website.  They like the fact  she was born in Melbourne.  She has had more coverage than any other lady in the qualifying draw from the website.  So why not just give her a wildcard then if you like her that much? Would have been well worth one on her slam performances last year.  I mean she really had Sharapova in heaps of problems in that match, and with a bit more maturity could have caused a huge upset.

Just a thought....Good luck to her today anyway, hope her and Ward make it.
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #73 on: January 14, 2012, 08:26 AM »

Ward/Robson both qualified. Must be quite a while since that happened before.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Australian Open 2012: The Other Players « Reply #74 on: January 14, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Well done Laura and James - six GB players in the first round - how long since that last happened I wonder?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 67 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »