Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Australian Open 2013 - the other players
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 73 Reply

Australian Open 2013 - the other players

Was about to get excited that Dimitrov had broken Benneteau...then he broke back Frown
IP Logged

And Sharapova has already taken the first set 6-0 in her match
IP Logged

Sharapova looks appauling. She isn't timing well, its Puchkova errors that are doing it for her.
IP Logged

6-1 to Venus.
IP Logged

Malisse has taken first set against Andujar and Nishikori has just lost a tight set and tie break to Hanescu
IP Logged

Womens Tennis is pathetic.
IP Logged

Womens Tennis is pathetic.

That's why I watch the mens Smile (well that and I don't really want to ogle the women, only the men!)
IP Logged

Malisse is storming through the 2nd set against Andujar with a *4-1 lead,
Dimitrov's just lost the 2nd set to Benneteau 6-2.
IP Logged

So far I've seen a 6-0 6-0 and a 6-1 6-0, please give us a mens match next eurosport!
IP Logged

So far I've seen a 6-0 6-0 and a 6-1 6-0, please give us a mens match next eurosport!

That's why I go for eurosports player and have min of 6 courts to choose from Smile
IP Logged

Another women's match on Rod Laver next but Verdasco is next on Hisense
IP Logged

Eh? What do you mean 'the maximum lens you're allowed to take'??

Do they have lens police there?

btw.. I took some pics of Daniel Craig's shorts yesterday just for you. yes The ones he wore when he walked out of the ocean. Went to a 007 Exhibition, and took the pics  surreptitiously with my hubbster's discreet i-phone. Will post in Underground later. lol

yes  They check your bags when you enter.

And thanks for that - can't wait! drool  Went to see Skyfall in the xmas hols. Very Happy  Went to see Quartet yesterday - hubby wasn't going to take me but I persuaded him whip

* Prohibited items.JPG (95.49 KB, 819x612 - viewed 17 times.)
IP Logged

Was about to get excited that Dimitrov had broken Benneteau...then he broke back Frown

Sorry Hazel hug  Showed such promise in Brisbane. no
IP Logged

Sorry Hazel hug  Showed such promise in Brisbane. no

Ah well Shrug 3 straight sets is disappointing, but then he doesn't really have the experience of Benneteau and isn't as used to grand slams

IP Logged

And Malisse just beat andujar in 3...my rtr predictions for today aren't going well so far!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 73 Reply