Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Australian Open 2013 - the other players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 73 Go Down Reply
Author

Australian Open 2013 - the other players

(Read 14160 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #780 on: January 20, 2013, 08:28 PM »

What's all the fuss about Nole?

If it's ok for Andy to wear his heart and emotions on his sleeve, why not for him?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #781 on: January 20, 2013, 08:29 PM »

What's all the fuss about Nole?

If it's ok for Andy to wear his heart and emotions on his sleeve, why not for him?

This.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #782 on: January 20, 2013, 09:30 PM »

Thanks for posting that ProdigyEng. goodjob........ confused
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #783 on: January 20, 2013, 09:49 PM »

Just watched Radwanska vs Ana. I really like Radwanska. Ana is more a like brainless creature. I can see why guys dig her apart from the other fact that is. lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #784 on: January 20, 2013, 09:50 PM »

Thanks for posting that ProdigyEng. goodjob........ confused
He posted 'this'.. not 'that'.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #785 on: January 20, 2013, 09:53 PM »

He posted 'this'.. not 'that'.
Thats my girl.. roflmao
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #786 on: January 20, 2013, 09:54 PM »

Radwanska  wub
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #787 on: January 20, 2013, 10:08 PM »

Djoko is certainly more gracious in defeat than victory which is unusual.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #788 on: January 20, 2013, 10:10 PM »

Thats my girl.. roflmao
I fish, you fish. wink
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #789 on: January 20, 2013, 10:14 PM »

Radwanska  wub

Me too though not in that way.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #790 on: January 20, 2013, 11:30 PM »

Me too though not in that way.

Wait, so you don't like her Tennis?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #791 on: January 20, 2013, 11:36 PM »

Wait, so you don't like her Tennis?

I like her tennis very much and her too. I am not attracted to her sexually or anything since I am a woman. Just wanted to confirm that. :p
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #792 on: January 20, 2013, 11:46 PM »

Generally I have admired Djokovic over the last couple of years. I have thought he was respectful of opponents, gracious in defeat, that sort of thing. I even managed to overlook the way he took a medical time out before Andy came out to serve for the USO title. The fact that Andy won might have helped with that.

However, I do think that Djokovic got it horribly wrong today. It seemed clear to me that in the beginning of the match he thought Wawrinka was going to roll over and effectively beat himself. Instead, Stan fought, and played what has to have been the match of his life. Sure, Stan could, and arguably should, have attacked the returns more in the fifth, but even so.

Stan looked shattered at the end of the match, and looked emotionally wrecked. I just feel Djokovic could have restrained himself a bit, if only long enough for Stan to leave the court, before he started behaving like Guy the Gorilla.

It isn't so long ago since Djokovic was on the other side of the equation, when he poured his energy into coming back from two sets down to then go on and lose the USO final to Andy. Anyone who heard Djokovic speak on court after heard how emotional he was. I just wonder how Djokovic would have felt if after they hugged after the match, which did seem genuine to me, Andy would have turned round and started leaping around and bellowing like a loon before ripping his shirt off in a display of machismo? I'm not convinced Djokovic would have been very happy.

I don't hate Andy's rivals. There are a few players I don't enjoy, but some have beaten Andy at times - Federer, Berdych and Raonic for example, although with Raonic it is more his style of play that grates, not him really. There are a few I don't like and Andy has often beaten them, Gasquet, Nieminen (I just think he is pathetic) and Cilic - same reason as Nieminen really. Of all those the only one who I loathe with every fibre of my being is Federer.

Ferrer has pushed Andy at times and beaten him on clay, but I can't help myself. I love him to bits lol, although if push ever comes to shove I support Andy wholeheartedly. I'm a loyal kind of girl lol.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #793 on: January 21, 2013, 12:54 AM »

I like her tennis very much and her too. I am not attracted to her sexually or anything since I am a woman. Just wanted to confirm that. :p

Well I like both her Tennis, and her looks Smile
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Australian Open 2013 - the other players « Reply #794 on: January 21, 2013, 07:17 AM »

I just like her looks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 73 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »