Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Reply
Author

Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players

(Read 1365 times)
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 12:38 PM »

David Nalbandian of Argentina and Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic have announced their withdrawals from the Barcelona Open BancSabadell 59th Conde de Godó Trophy, citing right leg and left ankle problems respectively.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 04:01 PM »

Verdasco in the final tomorrow.  Going to face either de Bakker or Soderling who are playing now.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 04:24 PM »

Verdasco in the final tomorrow.  Going to face either de Bakker or Soderling who are playing now.
Did you watch teh Verdasco/Ferrer match, Daisy. I kept an eye on it and it was certainly a good one. I've been trailing all over the internet trying to find a small model photographer with tripod & camera to put on Ossie's birthday cake - but with no success. If it was adecent small figurine it would make a nice keepsake.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 05:29 PM »

Soderling through to play Verdasco.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 06:18 PM »

Did you watch teh Verdasco/Ferrer match, Daisy. I kept an eye on it and it was certainly a good one. I've been trailing all over the internet trying to find a small model photographer with tripod & camera to put on Ossie's birthday cake - but with no success. If it was adecent small figurine it would make a nice keepsake.

Re Ossie's birthday cake topper .... I have a cousin who makes different types of cakes with all sorts of different toppers and that made me think that perhaps you could get something made by a company like this .....

http://www.caketopper.co.uk/Birthday-Cake-Top-Gallery.html

might be worth while asking.

I didn't watch the Verdasco/Ferrer match other than an occasional snippet, as I thought Verdasco might win.  Interestingly enough they each got a set and at the end of the second set, when Ferrer hit the ball in the net, he than concertina'd his racquet and having got a warning earlier for sending a ball out of the stadium, then got a point deducted.  So, he started the third set at 0-15; Verdasco served a double fault and it was all even <giggle>.  At the end of the day Verdasco ran it out 6-1, in the third.  Tomorrow will be an interesting match, I'd think.

Just had another thought about a cake topper ... if you had a particularly nice photograph of your husband with his camera & tripod, you could get it made into an "edible image" for the top of the cake.  
[ Last edit by Daisy April 24, 2010, 06:53 PM ] IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 11:35 AM »

Found it, Daisy, just didn't look on the right thread. It was a very good match and they both deserved to win. Do you think Verdasco can win the title - hope he does - he really is a force to be reckoned with these days.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 12:30 PM »

Found it, Daisy, just didn't look on the right thread. It was a very good match and they both deserved to win. Do you think Verdasco can win the title - hope he does - he really is a force to be reckoned with these days.

I'd love to see him win the title, but I've also seen him choke so many times! crossfingers
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 03:04 PM »

So pleased this final is today, I thought it was yesterday! I am really out of the loop.
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #23 on: April 25, 2010, 03:08 PM »

So pleased this final is today, I thought it was yesterday! I am really out of the loop.

Bah ya ..... are u drunk or what ?
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 03:12 PM »

Ironically enough, I began drinking about 30 seconds after hitting "post."
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 03:19 PM »

Ironically enough, I began drinking about 30 seconds after hitting "post."

Love ya buddy , me too !
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 03:26 PM »

What are you drinking? I have an ice cold strongbow by my side.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 03:27 PM »

Okay - I take it back ... Soderling is cute!  Now, to get into the beautiful category he needs to do something about his lack of sun tan, his bow legs, his funky haircut ...... uhm ... AND - most importantly - someone give the guy a razor and show him how to use it !!
[ Last edit by Daisy April 25, 2010, 03:34 PM ] IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 03:39 PM »

Okay - I take it back ... Soderling is cute!  Now, to get into the beautiful category he needs to do something about his lack of sun tan, his bow legs, his funky haircut ...... uhm ... AND - most importantly - someone give the guy a razor and show him how to use it !!
Soderling is very, very sexy..... I love kinda bow legs in a man.  Smile  And, the stuble... fainting  Little tongue man
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Barcelona Open ATP 500, 2010 - Other Players « Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 03:43 PM »

My oh my - Verdasco has a break to love !!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »