Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Since David Ferrer, Mardy Fish and Jo Wilfried Tsonga will make the finals. Who will get the last spot?
Tomas Berdych - 7 (87.5%)
Gilles Simon - 1 (12.5%)
Janko Tipsarevic - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011

(Read 4956 times)
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #60 on: November 23, 2011, 03:39 AM »

Quoting Grabcopy: “When the tiebreak started, I said to my wife, 'If Berdych wins this, you can have £500 to spend on whatever you like'. My money was never in danger.”

Nigel, that did sound like one of those twerpy condescending remarks I hate.  What’s yours is hers right?  ‘Course, we don’t know the circumstances, so apologies in advance for the assumption. Perhaps you were speaking of your very own hard won personal mad money or birthday present.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #61 on: November 23, 2011, 06:47 AM »

Yeah Nigel, and what's hers is her own......right? w00t
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #62 on: November 23, 2011, 07:12 AM »

Off to O2 and so gutted that I'm seeing Tipsaravic and not Andy.  Just hope I see some decent tennis is all. Cheering very loudly for Novak now, only one with a cat's whisker chance of beating Fed.
Have a good week everybody wave
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #63 on: November 23, 2011, 10:03 AM »

Have a great time anyway bbh - at least your nerves won't be in shreds!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #64 on: November 23, 2011, 05:12 PM »

Well, Berdych won but almost in the same fashion he lost to Nole.

On a second thought after last night, I think it would probably better if Tomas makes the semi rather than Ferrer. Everyone takes Ferrer for granted whereas they are more serious when the see Tomas on the other side of the net.

Come on, Berdie - be a tool and get to the semi and beat the smug out of that smugrer. lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #65 on: November 23, 2011, 09:13 PM »

Nole is in serious condition. Lost the 1st set and 0-3 down in the 2nd. If he's playing this crap, who's going to take care of that stupid mug? This is like a nightmare for the holiday season.
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #66 on: November 23, 2011, 09:16 PM »

Yep, therefore if he goes on to win the tournament and reclaim No 3, it won't count. There ought to be an asterisk next to his title and ranking.

Let me guess, he ain't gonna repeat the remarks he had abou the Asia tour.

Glad to see Ferrer  having a nice tournament.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #67 on: November 23, 2011, 09:24 PM »

Yep, therefore if he goes on to win the tournament and reclaim No 3, it won't count. There ought to be an asterisk next to his title and ranking.

Yes Joe someone needs to tell him he only did it because the rest werent fit!

Rafa clearly suffering maybe shouldnt have played what we need is Nole to get the Fed in the semis and beat him soundly.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #68 on: November 23, 2011, 09:33 PM »

Well Ferrer has just taken down Nole in straight sets - 6-3 6-1 Think
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #69 on: November 23, 2011, 09:33 PM »

Okay, so here's a silver lining to all this. Andy, with injury, played much better than Nole (taking notes, boogers?). So I take comfort in that. I'll be able to sleep tonight well. thank you very much.
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #70 on: November 23, 2011, 09:35 PM »

Hopefully Djokovic's so far gone he can't recover in time for the AO, though I doubt it.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #71 on: November 23, 2011, 09:38 PM »

Hopefully Djokovic's so far gone he can't recover in time for the AO, though I doubt it.

We need Berdych or Novak to take out the Fed now one or the other will qualify in 2nd place and meet him in the semis. (I think)
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #72 on: November 23, 2011, 09:38 PM »

Okay, so here's a silver lining to all this. Andy, with injury, played much better than Nole (taking notes, boogers?). So I take comfort in that. I'll be able to sleep tonight well. thank you very much.

I see your point Novak looked shell shocked!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #73 on: November 23, 2011, 09:49 PM »

I'm still going to pin my hopes on the wee guy.    He could see this as his best chance and he
has qualified relatively easily and looks pretty fit.    I'd love to see it happen.
IP Logged
boogers
Veteran

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2011 « Reply #74 on: November 23, 2011, 09:53 PM »

Now that was a thumping. I wonder what's wrong with Djokovic?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »