Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 Go Down Reply
Author

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012

(Read 15579 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1410 on: November 14, 2012, 05:14 PM »

hug hug hug hug hug hug

No worries. And for any one wanting to see Andy's semi final, I didn't manage to cap that, and honestly I don't know if I even want to upload it if someone else who did cap it allows me too. Andy was kinda poor that night and I don't want my channel to become a smugfed fest.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1411 on: November 14, 2012, 05:21 PM »

No, please don't upload that. It was extreme torture to watch it the first time to the point that I needed some recovery time and I am a pretty strong person.

On the other hand, this will always be the prime example as how far how fanatics are willing to go for the sake for their player.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1412 on: November 14, 2012, 05:31 PM »

I watched the first set again last night, and my perpective now is totally different from when I experienced it 'live.'
There were massive cheers when Fed missed points. I didn't really pick up much on that at the time. You could see he was getting really pissed off.
There were massive roars for Andy when he won points.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1413 on: November 14, 2012, 05:33 PM »

I watched the first set again last night, and my perpective now is totally different from when I experienced it 'live.'
There were massive cheers when Fed missed points. I didn't really pick up much on that at the time. You could see he was getting really pissed off.
There were massive roars for Andy when he won points.

You were watching the match whilst hight? :P
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1414 on: November 14, 2012, 05:34 PM »

Nope.. and I wasn't 'high' either. Very Happy

You watched it again?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1415 on: November 14, 2012, 05:35 PM »

I don't have to see it the 2nd time. I remember what I saw. The first impression tells it all most times since you are very much in that particular moment. That's why I like watching matches live because you can detect all sorts of things unlike taped delays where you are not watching with the same mindset.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1416 on: November 14, 2012, 05:37 PM »

More like drunk? :p
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1417 on: November 14, 2012, 05:38 PM »

Emma.. forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didn't you say you watched with the sound off?

And please go check out the vid I just posted in Andy videos thread. That will cheer you and other folks up no end. Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1418 on: November 14, 2012, 05:38 PM »

More like drunk? :p
Nope.. stone cold sober.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1419 on: November 14, 2012, 05:39 PM »

Gotta go. ttfn.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1420 on: November 14, 2012, 05:45 PM »

Emma.. forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didn't you say you watched with the sound off?

And please go check out the vid I just posted in Andy videos thread. That will cheer you and other folks up no end. Smile

A lot of the times, yes but I turned it back on from time to time to see if the support had died down a bit and if the crowd was a bit more fair, but I didn't notice any of it. It was more like an on and off thing. I don't think I've ever done that.

But things here were pretty bad here too with boogers being his usual self, so that's why I'd posted on this thread much more than the actual match thread. I didn't even bother to check most of the posts because things were already quite intense, but only a few from time to time just like the sound thing.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1421 on: November 14, 2012, 05:46 PM »

Damn spelling makes my comment look poor!

I still think the crowd was more Anti Murray, sure there was cheers  for some of Fed's errors, but nowhere near as much as for Andy's errors. Nope, I haven't watched again either, I don't particularly want to either, because Andy played poor and I find myself over analysing what went wrong. I think the only losses of Andy's that I'll watch is the Shanghai Masters final because it was a great match, a match I've watched in full and briefly watched over again, and the Australian Open Semi Final, a match which I haven't fully watched yet, just highlights. The reason why I haven't fully watched yet is because January was a busy month for me with first year uni deadlines due for the first semester, and around that time I wasn't into Tennis at all. I guess Andy, and probably Nole are the guys to thank for rejuvenating my love for a sport, and probably making it my favourite sport over even Football (soccer) at this moment in time, I think I've followed the majority of events since Queens this year.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1422 on: November 14, 2012, 05:47 PM »

Oh and regarding Andy's loss and how it affected me, well it pissed me off on the night, but I kind of saw it coming, and after his epic season I decided it was no use getting worried over it.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1423 on: November 14, 2012, 05:51 PM »

It's not like only one person is talking about it. It's the talk of the town/forums and even Federer talked about his own fan support in this arena in his post-match interview, which even surprised him.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #1424 on: November 14, 2012, 05:53 PM »

In the end, for Andy to have won this tournament he would have had to play Federer and Novak twice, quite a big ask really, i'm actually kind of glad he lost to fed in the semis than to Novak in the final, we don't want Novak getting the better of him to many times, if he would have won after doing that though would have been amazing, but i think just too much to expect to play the number 1 player in the world twice in a week and come out the winner
[ Last edit by The Gnome November 14, 2012, 05:57 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »