Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 96 Go Down Reply
Author

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012

(Read 16456 times)
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #60 on: October 22, 2012, 02:26 PM »

Do we know if Nadal intends to play in O2 this year?
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #61 on: October 22, 2012, 02:29 PM »

Do we know if Nadal intends to play in O2 this year?
I think  he has been ruled out the first time we are likely to see him is in the Exo at the end of December.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #62 on: October 22, 2012, 02:48 PM »

I always buy my tickets on the day the draw comes out, I can only go once and I ONLY won't to see Andy, I have never had a problem getting tickets .
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #63 on: October 22, 2012, 04:27 PM »

Berdych has been officially confirmed today as having qualified for the 6th spot, with Granollers/Lopez similarly qualifying for the doubles.  Delpo and Tsonga are currently sitting on the last two places with Tipsarevic knocking at the door.  Meanwhile Nadal is still down as playing.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #64 on: October 22, 2012, 04:30 PM »

Berdych has been officially confirmed today as having qualified for the 6th spot, with Granollers/Lopez similarly qualifying for the doubles.  Delpo and Tsonga are currently sitting on the last two places with Tipsarevic knocking at the door.  Meanwhile Nadal is still down as playing.

Thanks for the update...
I don't understand why has Nadal still not pulled out..
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #65 on: October 22, 2012, 04:38 PM »

Maybe Nadal will play....
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #66 on: October 22, 2012, 04:39 PM »

Maybe Nadal will play....
And pigs might fly!!!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #67 on: October 22, 2012, 04:42 PM »

And pigs might fly!!!

Well considering he's not pulled out yet he actually might play, don't see why it's beyond all realms of posibilty.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #68 on: October 22, 2012, 04:45 PM »

e
Thanks for the update...
I don't understand why has Nadal still not pulled out..
There are so many conflicting stories coming out of the Nadal camp that nobody knows what to believe.  Fortunately Tipsarevic will once more be on standy, although it's just possible he might qualify if he does well in Valencia, so even if Nadal leaves it until the very last minute before pulling out, it won't be a problem.  I'd be happy to see Tipsarevic play there again this year as he's one of my favourites.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #69 on: October 22, 2012, 04:50 PM »

eThere are so many conflicting stories coming out of the Nadal camp that nobody knows what to believe.  Fortunately Tipsarevic will once more be on standy, although it's just possible he might qualify if he does well in Valencia, so even if Nadal leaves it until the very last minute before pulling out, it won't be a problem.  I'd be happy to see Tipsarevic play there again this year as he's one of my favourites.

He sure has the looks  wub
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #70 on: October 22, 2012, 04:54 PM »

Well considering he's not pulled out yet he actually might play, don't see why it's beyond all realms of posibilty.
It isn't, but if he does play how far will he get given that (a) he's going to be very rusty and (b) this isn't one of his favourite surfaces?  I'll be very surprised if he plays but I can also understand why things have been left hanging in the air.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #71 on: October 22, 2012, 04:56 PM »

It isn't, but if he does play how far will he get given that (a) he's going to be very rusty and (b) this isn't one of his favourite surfaces?  I'll be very surprised if he plays but I can also understand why things have been left hanging in the air.

Valid point Aileen, but maybe he wants soem game time other than just an exhibition in Dubai. We know how competitive Nadal is, and how much it meant to him after working so hard to get to World Number 1. Maybe he's wary of the fact Andy will probably be more of a threat on Clay next year due to Lendl's training advise, and he'll want to stay well in touch with the others in regards to ranking points.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #72 on: October 22, 2012, 05:01 PM »

Speaking as one whose going: Oh joy Berdych yuk
My tickets arrived today yay
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #73 on: October 22, 2012, 05:07 PM »

Lucky you hope you enjoy the matches. How many games are you going to watch? My husband got something in the post today about the 02 from Nissan. If you won you got all expenses paid and tickets for the semi-final and final. That would be great, hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #74 on: October 22, 2012, 05:09 PM »

Speaking as one whose going: Oh joy Berdych yuk
My tickets arrived today yay

That's nice..hope you enjoy all your matches.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 96 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »