Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 96 Go Down Reply
Author

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012

(Read 14824 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #90 on: October 24, 2012, 01:39 AM »

Oh don't get me wrong, it's hilarious, I just thought I was missing something lol. My brain is a bit slow because I feel, to be blunt, a bit crap still, so I thought it worth checking that no one had taken anything that I could do with using lol.
Sorry your still feeling under the weather teejay.  Hope you're feeling better soon. hug
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #91 on: October 24, 2012, 10:27 AM »

Sorry your still feeling under the weather teejay.  Hope you're feeling better soon. hug

Thanks Aileen. I hope so too, not least because I've got my sister, her husband and their children over from Ireland next week. Can't imagine how much of Paris I'm going to be able to watch, but they'll be gone before the WTF, so it's not so bad. I'd be all right if I had just a bit of energy. Never mind.
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #92 on: October 24, 2012, 02:47 PM »

Assuming no Rafa and nothing much changes in the Rankings.....

Tough draw            Djoker, Berdych, Tsonga
Nice draw               Smugfed, Delpo, Tipsy                Andy simply has the beating of this lot

Pity Andy can't draw Ferrer, well unless Berdych goes and wins Paris, not that we want that to happen.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #93 on: October 25, 2012, 03:04 AM »

Tipsy retired injured from his last match and I think Tsonga has a problem too, so both could be doubtful for Paris if not the WTF as well.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #94 on: October 25, 2012, 06:29 AM »

Strategic withdrawals? Too many tournaments at the end of the year. It's madness.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #95 on: October 25, 2012, 04:10 PM »

No Rafa at WFT and Paris. Offical. http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2012/10/Features/Paris-London-Finals-Nadal-Withdraws.aspx

Rafael Nadal announced his withdrawal from the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris as well as the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London on Thursday due to a left knee injury.

Nadal said, "It’s disappointing for me to miss the last two tournaments of the season in Paris and London, but it doesn't come as a surprise. I will hopefully resume my tennis practice soon since I am making good progress with my recovery from injury. I am not ready to compete in time for these events so I will continue my recovery in Mallorca and work hard to be back as soon as possible."
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #96 on: October 25, 2012, 06:49 PM »

Got home today to find some but not all the tickets I'd ordered have arrived so will have to ring and have the pleasure of a message from smugfed according to bbh - aaagh
IP Logged
Patsy
Satellite Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #97 on: October 25, 2012, 07:18 PM »

H i Teejay, have you tried COQ10? It's meant to be the new best thing and

gives you an energy boost. Dr Chris Steele on "This Morning" raves about it. Sorry you are still feeling unwell.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #98 on: October 25, 2012, 08:00 PM »

My tickets arrived today.  Just going the one day for two sessions and really excited about it.  I have been to see the Davis Cup once in Glasgow - no Andy though - so this will be the first time I have seen top players live.

Hope everyone who is going has a great time.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #99 on: October 25, 2012, 08:34 PM »

DelPo has qualified for WTF.
IP Logged
Johnny Handsome
Futures Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #100 on: October 25, 2012, 09:16 PM »

Can anybody remember which of the semis murray and nadal played in back in 2010? on the verge of booking tickets for the semis, desperate to see Murray but dont want to wait until the draw as i assume prices will rocket for his matches??...Was considering just booking the night one and hope hes in it...not sure how it works..weather each group winners would be assigned to a session or weather they would more than likely put Murray in the night one because he is british...
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #101 on: October 25, 2012, 09:46 PM »

Can anybody remember which of the semis murray and nadal played in back in 2010? on the verge of booking tickets for the semis, desperate to see Murray but dont want to wait until the draw as i assume prices will rocket for his matches??...Was considering just booking the night one and hope hes in it...not sure how it works..weather each group winners would be assigned to a session or weather they would more than likely put Murray in the night one because he is british...
It was the afternoon one Johnny but I don't think you can read anything into it in terms of predicting what might happen this year.  Remember it's a weekend so the afternoon/evening distinction doesn't mean so much for the tv people and when you're there it all feels like a night match anyway.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #102 on: October 25, 2012, 11:34 PM »

DelPo has qualified for WTF.
I think his win today over Brian Baker sealed it.  According to Delpo -

For me it’s a gift for my effort during the year ... Being in that tournament means a lot. It’s only eight players fighting for one tournament. It’s the best eight players of the year, so it’s very important to me. I’m so glad to be there once again. I will be fighting against the big names in London and maybe I’ll have a chance to make another final.

So just two place to be filled ...
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #103 on: October 26, 2012, 08:34 AM »

I'm hoping JWT will take one of them and that Tipsy won't take the other
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2012 « Reply #104 on: October 26, 2012, 09:12 AM »

I'm hoping JWT will take one of them and that Tipsy won't take the other

With Nadal out, it's almost certain that Tipsarevic will qualify
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 96 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »