Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 23 Go Down Reply
Author

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013

(Read 5273 times)
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 06:53 PM »

ATP tweeted last night that Gasquet said he was very proud to be playing as last year he was only an alternate. ?????? He qualified 9th so technically he should be an alternate again, he just got lucky and got Andy's place.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 06:58 PM »

ATP tweeted last night that Gasquet said he was very proud to be playing as last year he was only an alternate. ?????? He qualified 9th so technically he should be an alternate again, he just got lucky and got Andy's place.

Yeah that's what I was thinking! He was on sky earlier getting off that wee river boat the players use. Looking all chuffed with himself lol. I was growling thinking that should be oor Andy getting off there Frown
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 07:08 PM »

I must admit, the last few days with all the previews and trailers etc it's been a tough reminder that he isn't there. Esp when they just say the top 8 players in the world. A few comms are remembering to mention Andy in the group - but not all  = very snarly Westie. Also get v excited when they show the O2 though and the arena looks awesome. Can't quite believe I'll be there in a few days.
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 07:45 PM »

I must admit, the last few days with all the previews and trailers etc it's been a tough reminder that he isn't there. Esp when they just say the top 8 players in the world. A few comms are remembering to mention Andy in the group - but not all  = very snarly Westie. Also get v excited when they show the O2 though and the arena looks awesome. Can't quite believe I'll be there in a few days.

Enjoy your visit. It is a worthwhile experience. Perhaps Andy next year?  Have you seen him in a Davis Cup In Glasgow?
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 08:41 PM »

Gasquet to win the WTFs lol
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 08:46 PM »

The Gay one falls at the hurdle, lol.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 09:04 PM »

It's half decent match. Come on Gasquet can't have Delpo doing well here for Andy's sake.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 09:06 PM »

Never underestimate gas.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #38 on: November 04, 2013, 09:41 PM »

Delpo choking then Gasquet chokes it back to him
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 09:47 PM »

According to Kev Mitchell in today's Guardian, Andy is an official non-playing guest so perhaps he'll be there at least some of the time in that capacity.   Goran is quoted in today's standard as saying how he feels for Andy as he would have been welcomed like a hero had he been playing. 
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #40 on: November 04, 2013, 10:24 PM »

Delpo choking away the service match win. Even though Gasquet went super passive he broke to love.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #41 on: November 04, 2013, 10:25 PM »

5 all.

Who will win?
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #42 on: November 04, 2013, 10:28 PM »

My God Gasquet super choking now, mega passive terrible.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 10:37 PM »

Enjoy your visit. It is a worthwhile experience. Perhaps Andy next year?  Have you seen him in a Davis Cup In Glasgow?

Managed to get to all his Davis cup ties in Glasgow - awesome! Also saw set and a half v Cilic at Wimbledon last year before rained off. And for sure plan to be back next year at the O2.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #44 on: November 04, 2013, 10:42 PM »

Good job done by JM. Hope he recovers his bag containing his rosary beads from Popie and hopefully his USO Slam winning racquets weren't in there either.
Such a shame an athlete can't put his bag down for a second to allow fans to take pics, then turns around and.. hey presto.. bag gone.
Shame on that person.Frown

Dipped into my man Stan's win against Berdy earlier.
Good stuff from Stan in his first appearance at WTF.
Terrible stuff from Tomas in his (I think?) 7th appearance.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 23 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »