Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Down Reply
Author

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013

(Read 4991 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #180 on: November 09, 2013, 10:48 PM »

I will be there tomorro night.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #181 on: November 09, 2013, 10:59 PM »

I will be there tomorro night.

Have a blast mate
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #182 on: November 10, 2013, 10:34 AM »

Lovely sequence of pictures, Angie. Glad you had such a great time
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #183 on: November 10, 2013, 11:34 AM »

Lovely sequence of pictures, Angie. Glad you had such a great time

Thank you Smile
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #184 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21 PM »

Well done Verdasco and partner.  Does anyone know if any other current player, other than Nando, has qualified for both the singles and the doubles at the WTF?
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #185 on: November 10, 2013, 05:07 PM »

Went to the O2 again today, partly hoping to win tickets for the tennis - as several people won some yesterday. But no great surprise that none were on offer today!

Watched Holding Court Live, then afterwards spoke to these three (and Charlie Webster), to say how much I'd enjoyed their show this week.

They were all lovely, thanked me very much, asked my name and shook my hand. Josh Berry will be on again this evening.

The fan zone has been fun - seen several of the players in practice, and said hello to a few tennis tweeters
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #186 on: November 10, 2013, 05:12 PM »

Well done Verdasco and partner.  Does anyone know if any other current player, other than Nando, has qualified for both the singles and the doubles at the WTF?

I was wondering how they'd schedule it if they qualified for the singles and dubs in the same year.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #187 on: November 10, 2013, 05:16 PM »

Went to the O2 again today, partly hoping to win tickets for the tennis - as several people won some yesterday. But no great surprise that none were on offer today!

Watched Holding Court Live, then afterwards spoke to these three (and Charlie Webster), to say how much I'd enjoyed their show this week.

They were all lovely, thanked me very much, asked my name and shook my hand. Josh Berry will be on again this evening.

The fan zone has been fun - seen several of the players in practice, and said hello to a few tennis tweeters

Good stuff, Elena. Glad you've enjoyed your time, there.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #188 on: November 10, 2013, 08:29 PM »

I think Wawrinka is actually a better player than Del Potro now.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #189 on: November 10, 2013, 08:31 PM »

Fricking BBC - I'm having to watch the Djoko match livestreamed from Sky. Frown
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #190 on: November 10, 2013, 08:33 PM »

Fricking BBC - I'm having to watch the Djoko match livestreamed from Sky. Frown

Don't you have Tennis TV Aileen?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #191 on: November 10, 2013, 08:45 PM »

I've had to forego even that now Elena as I can no longer afford the sub on my state pension, with fuel and food bills rocketing, although I did take it for a couple of months earlier the year - March and April - but I think they had a special offer of two months for the price of one!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #192 on: November 10, 2013, 08:58 PM »

I've had to forego even that now Elena as I can no longer afford the sub on my state pension, with fuel and food bills rocketing, although I did take it for a couple of months earlier the year - March and April - but I think they had a special offer of two months for the price of one!

Fuel? You drive!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #193 on: November 10, 2013, 09:04 PM »

Djokovic is just too good from the baseline.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #194 on: November 10, 2013, 09:19 PM »

Sorry about that Aileen - the monthly charge is quite a lot now I think. Luckily I was able to take advantage of a good offer for an annual subscription.

Think it might be a Djoko/Nadal final...which will be on BBC3
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »