Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] Go Down Reply
Author

Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013

(Read 5489 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #330 on: November 13, 2013, 06:09 PM »

That's fab!  I got a few photos with others, but missed out on him.  Will try again next year.
Next year you might get Andy as well. Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #331 on: November 13, 2013, 07:22 PM »

Best match I saw was Fed v Delpotro. Good to see the old man caressing the net with his silky shots, like the maestro of old.
Worst match I saw was Fed v Rafa. He just cannot seem to beat Rafa these days.
BTW the Swiss fans were as obnoxious to Nole this year when he played Wawa, as they were to Andy when he played Fed last Rolling Eyes Thought it was personal re Andy but no, many, many of them who go to the O2 are just horrible. yuk
actually bbh I don't think they were quite as horrible as I didn't hear any booing - did you?  It was the booing that really upset me last year.  I'd never boo a player unless they did something really bad  to deserve it. 
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #332 on: November 13, 2013, 07:24 PM »

Thanks guys. It was really a great moment to meet one of my favourite players, wish him look and get a picture with him, I also took a picture of him with the twitter friend that I met at the pier. Without her info I would not have met Novak so I am really thankful to her.

We also saw Rafito, but he was too focussed to stop for fans.

Here's a pic of him and the uncle everybody loves:

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #333 on: November 13, 2013, 08:52 PM »

Thanks Proddy.  I shall put that pic on my desktop. lol 

Toni looks younger than I somehow thought he was but I can see what you mean by Rafa being very focussed - or perhaps, more likely, very stressed?
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #334 on: November 13, 2013, 09:15 PM »

Next year you might get Andy as well. Smile

That is my ultimate goal!  Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #335 on: November 13, 2013, 09:20 PM »

Good luck!  We'll look forward to seeing the pic!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »