Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players

(Read 2171 times)
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #120 on: August 23, 2009, 11:58 AM »

Yes, very amusing lol

Youzhny Reacts Badly To Losing Point
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #121 on: August 23, 2009, 06:34 PM »

Djokovic getting a bit nervy against Federer in the second set ...... it's now back on serve and Djokovic is furious with himself.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #122 on: August 23, 2009, 07:11 PM »

Federer won in straight sets ...... he's back to his old dangerous self .....
IP Logged
Johnny Handsome
Futures Level

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #123 on: August 23, 2009, 07:52 PM »

credit where credit's due federer has been awsome - After that whole 'i'm gald it's the end of hardcourt season' spat in miami, i thought he was on his way out.

IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #124 on: August 23, 2009, 08:45 PM »

It was a peRFect match from Roger , brilliant tennis !  clap

[ Last edit by MurrayRocks August 23, 2009, 08:59 PM ] IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #125 on: August 23, 2009, 10:59 PM »

Darn...
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #126 on: August 24, 2009, 08:30 AM »

MR .... you're a big Federer fan ..... I keep wondering if Federer has his hair artificially curled - when it was longer and he wore it in a pony tail, it was dead straight.  What do you think?
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #127 on: August 24, 2009, 08:33 AM »

MR .... you're a big Federer fan ..... I keep wondering if Federer has his hair artificially curled - when it was longer and he wore it in a pony tail, it was dead straight.  What do you think?

Oh ya they are real , when he had it long , he was putting a lot of gel to have them straight , Mirka said once : " if you go to Roger's bathroom , there is more products for hair than for me " ..... mouahahah
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #128 on: August 24, 2009, 08:35 AM »

Oh ya they are real , when he had it long , he was putting a lot of gel to have them straight , Mirka said once : " if you go to Roger's bathroom , there is more products for hair than for me " ..... mouahahah

I like his hair ..... it always looks nice ..... and it is certainly more flattering now that he wears it that length.  Mirka has gorgeous hair too ...... have you heard any news on her and the babes?
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #129 on: August 24, 2009, 08:44 AM »

I like his hair ..... it always looks nice ..... and it is certainly more flattering now that he wears it that length.  Mirka has gorgeous hair too ...... have you heard any news on her and the babes?

Ya they are gorgeous , smiling all the time , looking at Fed very deeply and of course he said " when they looked at me like that , i cried "  hug , he's changing them , he's pleased to have some free time in NY with the all family .... i know people here don't like him , but he's such a sweet boy with a crystal tennis .... i can't go that way u understand , criticise him for no reasons , i don't get it , u know i don't fancy Djoke but yesterday the guy was ok , not hysterical with his fist like he did with Rafa ..... and Andy is so shy in real , adorable too ....
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #130 on: August 24, 2009, 08:46 AM »

wub

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #131 on: August 24, 2009, 09:21 AM »

He says he in the form of  his life Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #132 on: August 24, 2009, 11:19 AM »

Ya they are gorgeous , smiling all the time , looking at Fed very deeply and of course he said " when they looked at me like that , i cried "  hug , he's changing them , he's pleased to have some free time in NY with the all family .... i know people here don't like him , but he's such a sweet boy with a crystal tennis .... i can't go that way u understand , criticise him for no reasons , i don't get it , u know i don't fancy Djoke but yesterday the guy was ok , not hysterical with his fist like he did with Rafa ..... and Andy is so shy in real , adorable too ....
I think, whatever personal views people have, no one can deny that he is a phenomenal player, one of  the greatest in history Very Happy
[ Last edit by Shooting Star August 24, 2009, 02:53 PM ] IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #133 on: August 24, 2009, 02:48 PM »

Lots of the people on here just support Andy and no other player, so they can get a bit fanatical.  I have half a dozen players I follow and have always been an admirer of Federer's tennis.  He's quite definitely one of the greatest.
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

Re: Cincinnati, Ohio Masters & Womens Open - Other Players « Reply #134 on: August 24, 2009, 02:53 PM »

Lots of the people on here just support Andy and no other player, so they can get a bit fanatical.  I have half a dozen players I follow and have always been an admirer of Federer's tennis.  He's quite definitely one of the greatest.

Daisy thanks for your post , Andy is my best player after Roger and then Nalby , i see Andy as a great contender as a future number 1 , he has class , brain , style .... i really think that the medias put an enormous pressure on him at Wimby , i 'm sure he'll get a slam soon if not this year , next year .... I 'm the kind of person who likes meat & fish , so to me seeing all the opponents of Andy as ennemies sounds kind of not very open mind but that's the way it is ! Anyway i love MW  , i feel comfortable here ....
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »