MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Reply

Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players

Also, Hello all! Re-entered & this time will try not to lose my password! Back to watch the game ...
Good stuff!
IP Logged

Heading for another TB?
IP Logged

FED - up to the gills with Fish

Oh no .... not another one .... lol
IP Logged

Ye Gods ..... second set TB ..... keeping believing Fish .....
IP Logged

Deep anxiety in Fish's eyes ...  ooooooh Mardy ....
IP Logged

Good play by Federer .... groan ...
IP Logged

Another tie-break nervous sorry Fish is annoying me more than Federer, and Fed may be trumped up about himself but at least he has the achievements to support that...Fish is just being an ass because he's suddenly playing better after years of being mediocre
IP Logged

Federer's hair is so pretty .... shouldn't be wasted on a guy ....
IP Logged

Elly - I don't mind if Fish wins this one, despite his prior tricks  (Great game going on now) - he has also worked incredibly hard for it.  I say let him have this one and let Andy have another go at him at the US open where he can reel him in hook, line & sinker. 

IP Logged

Elly - I don't mind if Fish wins this one, despite his prior tricks  (Great game going on now) - he has also worked incredibly hard for it.  I say let him have this one and let Andy have another go at him at the US open where he can reel him in hook, line & sinker. 

I'd tuna into that one and hope Murray skates around him...
IP Logged

Hells bells ... just knew that forehand was going in the net ....
IP Logged

All square.  Should be a good 3rd set.
IP Logged

I'd tuna into that one and hope Murray skates around him...

Oh grooooooooooooooooan ..............
IP Logged

C'mon Fish .... just keep it together ....
IP Logged

Another tie-break nervous sorry Fish is annoying me more than Federer, and Fed may be trumped up about himself but at least he has the achievements to support that...Fish is just being an ass because he's suddenly playing better after years of being mediocre
I don't see anything wrong with Fish being delighted about his success.  For me, I love to see the 'underdogs' doing well and winning tournaments, rather than the usual suspects.  (Apart from when it comes to Andy, of course) Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Reply