Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players

(Read 2974 times)
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #135 on: August 23, 2010, 03:33 PM »

I liked Frauderer's assertion that he had 'an amazing run' in Cincinnati - a first set retirement and a walkover will help a player on their way to that. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #136 on: August 23, 2010, 11:09 PM »

Doesn't really go with the khaki shorts though.  Think
I think it does go with the shorts, which look at bit grey-coloured to me, and I've always thought it suited him.

What amuses me is that he's said he intends to have two different outfits for the USO, one for day matches and the other for evening ones - does this mean Fed could be wearing a sequined top? Smile

I liked Frauderer's assertion that he had 'an amazing run' in Cincinnati - a first set retirement and a walkover will help a player on their way to that. Rolling Eyes
I suppose in one sense it was an amazing run - of luck - in Cincy.  By his own admission he was pretty beat physically after Toronto, so I'm not sure how he would have fared if he'd had to play another run of possible 3 setters.
[ Last edit by Aileen August 23, 2010, 11:18 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »