Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10 Reply

Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players

...and apparently Kohlschreiber's injured his shoulder and has given Fed a walkover....
Noooo..... ranting
IP Logged

Djok has beaten Nalby in straight sets...  Crying or Very sad

Let's go to the bar with him .... let's have a cerveza .... it's not so bad to leave the tournament now ..... i want him to rock the kasbah at the USO ...
IP Logged

Let's go to the bar with him .... let's have a cerveza .... it's not so bad to leave the tournament now ..... i want him to rock the kasbah at the USO ...
Tres cerveza!  w00t
IP Logged

Woh.  Nadal is one set down.  Benneteau leads 7-5 ! This faster court is causing problems for defensive / all round court players who haven't had enough time to fully acclimatise to the court speed.
IP Logged

Tres cerveza!  w00t

+one mojito !
IP Logged

+one mojito !
Dos!
IP Logged

Benneteau leads by 1 set and has broken back in the 2nd set

7-5 & tiebreak ! Crunch time  MP 6-5 !
[ Last edit by Philip August 19, 2010, 10:20 PM ] IP Logged

Benneteau leads by 1 set and has broken back in the 2nd set

7-5 & tiebreak ! Crunch time  MP 6-5 !
Nadal played a good point to save the match point and went on to take the tie-break. Benneteau's thighs then cramped up at the start of the 3rd and it was down hill for him from then, with Nadal taking the set 6-2.
IP Logged

Nadal played a good point to save the match point and went on to take the tie-break. Benneteau's thighs then cramped up at the start of the 3rd and it was down hill for him from then, with Nadal taking the set 6-2.

Sad for Benneteau that he couldn't finish it off but big sigh of relief for me that Rafa went through Very Happy
IP Logged

^ Rolling Eyes  Ah well.  Shouldn't expect less from Nadal.
IP Logged

Roddick's still got his aces to hold onto, even though he's coming back from illness. Love his humour, though he's not the nicest guy around.
IP Logged

Soderling and Roddick at 1 set all.... sigh...... A-Rod should have taken that one
IP Logged

A Roddick rant. lol

That was entertaining.  w00t
IP Logged

But very stupid.

The call was late, soderling challenged in plenty of time, nothing wrong with it at all.

He'll probably self-destruct and cost me my bet when he should be celebrating his win just now. Sigh.....
IP Logged

He almost did self-destruct in that first game there but got it back together.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10 Reply