Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players

(Read 2598 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #75 on: August 21, 2010, 11:25 PM »

Fish has gorgeous eyes .... and yes, Federer does have nice legs.  What I'd like to know is what it is Mirka has that has Federer drooling ?
How come?  I think she's a very attractive girl.  Who's to say what has anyone drooling.  Each to his and her own.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #76 on: August 21, 2010, 11:27 PM »

I couldn't bear it if Fish wins this final.  Whether it's Fed or Baggy I hope they hammer him.
I really don't mind.  Baggy or Fish, rather than Fed.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #77 on: August 21, 2010, 11:27 PM »

How come?  I think she's a very attractive girl.  Who's to say what has anyone drooling.  Each to his and her own.

I suppose what was running through my mind was .... he seems really self absorbed UNTIL it comes to Mirka and then you can see in so many of the photographs that he absolutely adores her.  So many self absorbed people don't have the time or inclination to feel like that about anyone else - they are to busy loving themselves ....  I also agree that I think Mirka is a very pretty girl .... she has a beautiful smile.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #78 on: August 21, 2010, 11:28 PM »

I really don't mind.  Baggy or Fish, rather than Fed.

The Bagman is so much fun to watch ...
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #79 on: August 21, 2010, 11:32 PM »

I suppose what was running through my mind was .... he seems really self absorbed UNTIL it comes to Mirka and then you can see in so many of the photographs that he absolutely adores her.  So many self absorbed people don't have the time or inclination to feel like that about anyone else - they are to busy loving themselves ....  I also agree that I think Mirka is a very pretty girl .... she has a beautiful smile.
I think Fed is self absorbed, or at least absorbed when it comes to his tennis, but it's very clear that his wife and family play a huge role in his success. I often think his harmonious, happy personal life has a lot to do with his success in his chosen career/sport.

I heard one of the commentators say that sometimes in rain delays Mirka has been known to go down to the locker room and give him a talking to.  lol
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #80 on: August 21, 2010, 11:35 PM »

I think Fed is self absorbed, or at least absorbed when it comes to his tennis, but it's very clear that his wife and family play a huge role in his success. I often think his harmonious, happy personal life has a lot to do with his success in his chosen career/sport.

I heard one of the commentators say that sometimes in rain delays Mirka has been known to go down to the locker room and give him a talking to.  lol

I agree - his family life appears very important to him and undoubtedly has helped him along the way. 

I too heard the comment about him getting a "talking to" ...   Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #81 on: August 21, 2010, 11:40 PM »

I really want to stay up for the Fed, Baggy match, but I'm not sure it's happening. 
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #82 on: August 21, 2010, 11:43 PM »

I'm going to pass .... I may record it and give it a quick look tomorrow ...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #83 on: August 21, 2010, 11:44 PM »

That's a strange collapse from Roddick!

Roddick's been suffering from glandular fever, so his health isn't 100%.

Whew .... a little vindictive .... Very Sad
Sorry Daisy.  Guess I'm just feeling a little sour after all Fish's OTT antics after beating a player yesterday who was practically on his knees with exhaustion - not to mention his questionable behaviour at Queens.

Anyway I apologise for seeming to be unsporting.  Let's just say may the best man win. Smile

How come?  I think she's a very attractive girl.  Who's to say what has anyone drooling.  Each to his and her own.
Apperances aren't everything.  You know the saying that "beauty is only skin deep".

As for Mirka coming into the locker room during rain delays, aren't players banned from talking to anyone in these situations. Think

[ Last edit by Aileen August 21, 2010, 11:50 PM ] IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #84 on: August 21, 2010, 11:49 PM »

Roddick's been suffering from glandular fever, so his health isn't 100%.
Sorry Daisy.  Guess I'm just feeling a little sour after all Fish's OTT antics after beating a player yesterday who was practically on his knees with exhaustion - not to mention his questionabl behaviour at Queens.

Anyway I apologise for seeming to be unsporting.  Let's just say may the best man win. Smile

I think Fish was just so delighted to get yet another win over Murray, and also on his home turf, that he got a little carried away.  I honestly don't think it was intended to be mean, but you never know.  He's had a long dry spell and is currently enjoying some success, so I can understand his jubilation.  I also did not go along with the general view regarding his behaviour at Queens - I thought the umpire muddied the waters there.  I was always of the opinion that Fish was sporting.  However, it's all in the past - onwards and upwards.  They all need to save themselves for the Open - not wear themselves out nor peak too soon ....  Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #85 on: August 21, 2010, 11:55 PM »

I think Fish was just so delighted to get yet another win over Murray, and also on his home turf, that he got a little carried away.  I honestly don't think it was intended to be mean, but you never know.  He's had a long dry spell and is currently enjoying some success, so I can understand his jubilation.  I also did not go along with the general view regarding his behaviour at Queens - I thought the umpire muddied the waters there.  I was always of the opinion that Fish was sporting.  However, it's all in the past - onwards and upwards.  They all need to save themselves for the Open - not wear themselves out nor peak too soon ....  Smile
Sensible words, Daisy.  If Fish has any sense he'll pull out of the tournament I think he's due to play in next week.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #86 on: August 21, 2010, 11:59 PM »

Sensible words, Daisy.  If Fish has any sense he'll pull out of the tournament I think he's due to play in next week.

Oooh ... where are they playing next week?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #87 on: August 22, 2010, 12:36 AM »

Oooh ... where are they playing next week?
Don't know.  I seem to have heard one of the commentators say that, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, good luck to Baggy!  What a lovely smile.  wub
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #88 on: August 22, 2010, 12:40 AM »

Don't know.  I seem to have heard one of the commentators say that, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, good luck to Baggy!  What a lovely smile.  wub

Oh, it's the Pilot Pen .... interesting if Fish is going to play there ... just checked - sure enough he's listed.  I imagine he is trying to rack up points for the US Open Series ....

The way Fish has been playing I would think that the top players in the Open would be quite dismayed to see their name drawn against his in the early stages ....
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Cincinnati Masters 1000 - Other Players « Reply #89 on: August 22, 2010, 01:17 AM »

Can't see Federer losing to Baggy.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »