Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Countdown to the 2014 season... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Countdown to the 2014 season...  (Read 1180 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 05:55 PM »

Is it me or does it feel like ages since there was any tennis of any note on TV? I watch other players, of course, but I think Andy's absence has made the off-season seem a heck of a lot longer than usual.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 06:06 PM »

The last tennis of any note was exactly 1 month and 2 days ago, Djokovic owning Thugdal was a great sight.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 07:16 PM »

Is it me or does it feel like ages since there was any tennis of any note on TV? I watch other players, of course, but I think Andy's absence has made the off-season seem a heck of a lot longer than usual.
Yup - it's been long with the 'Andy drought'.  Here's hoping he comes back even stronger - can't wait!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 07:17 PM »

The last bit of decent tennis for me is obvious.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 07:22 PM »

I was thinking exactly the same thing! My poor hubby is getting sick of me moaning that I'm missing andy and tennis Wink
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 09:14 PM »

I like the off-season break but am ready for some tennis again. Especially to see Andy play again after so long.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 11:49 PM »

I was thinking exactly the same thing! My poor hubby is getting sick of me moaning that I'm missing andy and tennis Wink

I've realised I must be an adrenalin junkie. Watching tennis whilst not screaming abuse at the TV (a.k.a umpires, line-judges, commentators, even the odd opponent!) and not offering coaching advice (usually 'hit the bloody ball man!', or any other swear word of choice) is just not the same Smile.
IP Logged
Bluesky1

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 01:39 AM »

I really cannot wait until the new season starts and see Andy start playing again.
2013 has been a very exciting year, and let's just hope that 2014 will be even better for him.
I think the key to Andy's success in the new year will be consistency.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 04:42 PM »

I really cannot wait until the new season starts and see Andy start playing again.
2013 has been a very exciting year, and let's just hope that 2014 will be even better for him.
I think the key to Andy's success in the new year will be consistency.

welcome bluesky.  Perhaps with the back problem sorted - we hope and pray - consistency will be easier to achieve.  But I think it may take him a few tournaments to get fully into his stride so I'm telling myself not to be too disappointed if he doesn't start off that well - let's see if I manage to take my own advice if it's needed  Whistle
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 08:15 PM »

I am beyond excited, really think it will be a great year for our Andy. Smile
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 09:25 AM »

What's Andy's next tourny (after Davis Cup)?
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 10:10 AM »

Acapulco 24th Feb.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Countdown to the 2014 season... « Reply #27 on: January 27, 2014, 04:46 PM »

Acapulco 24th Feb.

Thanks, it's still some time off there is a number of 250's before then where more players could overtake him.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »