MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Davis Cup
Poll
Are you going to Braehead in April?
Yup- got my tickets
Nope- not interested
Nope- I wish i was!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

Davis Cup

So with Boggo and Andy out, there will be Greg, Parmar, Auckland.  Wonder who the forth will be?  Could be Sherwood, or Jamie Murray or Colin Fleming.
IP Logged
arka

I think Andy is included even with the injury, isn't he?
IP Logged

So it will be a three-man fight then?
IP Logged
arka

Maybe, but can you call replacements??
IP Logged

Well I thought, since it hasn't started yet that you could replace a player.  Perhaps you can't do it while the event is going on.
IP Logged

what is bates thinkin selecting parmer for god sake just because his reach one quarter final big deal where is the logic  twat
IP Logged

what is bates thinkin selecting parmer for god sake just because his reach one quarter final big deal where is the logic  twat

I'd rather have Jamie Murray than Parmer tbh and tbh i dont really rate Bates that much, when we lost 5-0 to Switzerland Bates didnt even acknowledge all us travelling fans he walked straight pass us all whereas Andy, Greg and rest if Team GB applauded us all.
It dont take much to applauded us travelling fans does it ?
IP Logged

Im on murray to bounce back for davis cup over ankle injury, im not being funny but we need him.

http://www.sportinglife.com/tennis/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=tennis/06/03/23/TENNIS_Murray_Nightlead.html

^ on andy's injury
IP Logged

im dont gamble but i would bet on him playing some part over the weekend
IP Logged

Do we know whos playing the doubles?  I'm guessing Auckland will be one because hes the highest ranked doubles player.
IP Logged

Do we know whos playing the doubles?  I'm guessing Auckland will be one because hes the highest ranked doubles player.

Probably Auckland and Rusedski but im not sure, if Jamie Murray was in the squad then that will be a strong doubles team to beat. Auckland/Murray
IP Logged

Jeremy Bates wouldn't want Greg playing 3 matches in two days
singles are gregs best so it will prob be auckland/ sherwood
thats if murray isn't playing
IP Logged

Roger Taylor was a much better coach at slecting the right players. Bates needs to rethink about the situation. Jamie could shine if he was given an opportunity, partner Resudski in the doubles. 
IP Logged
arka

Colin and Jamie's official site tells us something really good.

They both have been selected as hitting partners for the DC tie! Thats really great because I see both of them as a part of the Davis Cup team in the near future.
IP Logged

Another chance to get tickets!!

http://www.lta.org.uk/News/BritishNews/060327TennisDavisCup.htm
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply