Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Davis Cup - Day Two 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Davis Cup - Day Two

(Read 2911 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #75 on: April 08, 2006, 05:49 PM »

More photos. No smiles.  Crying or Very sad

look at Greg  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #76 on: April 08, 2006, 05:54 PM »

....as i said in the news bit....Andy will be fined for his swearing towards the Umpire....

Bit dissapointed at the result i must say.... Frown
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #77 on: April 08, 2006, 06:03 PM »

they put in the two best singles people on the team... sigh......... thats not always a good idea!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #78 on: April 08, 2006, 06:04 PM »

....as i said in the news bit....Andy will be fined for his swearing towards the Umpire....

*sigh* i feel sorry for him in a way Frown he got SOOO frustrated  no however one of my principles in life is no swearing in sport.. and espeically on the profesional circuit, Andy needs to learn from today's mistake.
the fact that he said f*** you to the umpire and didn't shake his hand is not acceptable. i do think that it wasn't intentional, but shouldn't be repeated again in any circumstances!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #79 on: April 08, 2006, 06:06 PM »

....no, but i'm sure someone will talk to him about it and probably give him a good telling off  Wink So, he will hopefully learn from it .....and maybe he'll try to control his anger better in the future...
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #80 on: April 08, 2006, 06:07 PM »

i think that andy may have lost a few fans tho.....his gf was sitting a few seats a long and andy was pointing to the representative girl person who stands and wears a really short skirt and tight top with bnp paribas in it(yes a little weird)and saying "i fancy her" which was fine but then he started offering her chocolate in a kind of mocking was and then was throwing chewinggum at her head.it was a shame cause she was shy  and andy was kind of abusing his fame.on my was out i heard a few"im not sure about andy murray" and "he's got such an attitude problem".

Shocking really   But oh well....

Cmon Greg and Andy - win!!!!

Whats all that about can anyone tell me?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #81 on: April 08, 2006, 06:44 PM »

....no, but i'm sure someone will talk to him about it and probably give him a good telling off  Wink So, he will hopefully learn from it .....and maybe he'll try to control his anger better in the future...

Lol, lets hope so Wink His passion for his sport is inspirational, but sometimes he just takes it a bit far...
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #82 on: April 09, 2006, 02:10 PM »

either andy or greg won the point REALLY well and andy and greg did a chest bump thing! w00t  sort of bob+mike bryan style! Wink

lol just seen this pic ,, they look like thye r flying
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #83 on: April 09, 2006, 03:01 PM »

Andy's behaviour was shocking. I had some bad tempered tennis games before and stuff but you can;t be doing what he did. He deserves everything he gets for it and i believe it was intentional. I hope he learns from it.
IP Logged
murray mad
ATP Level

flexible

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #84 on: April 09, 2006, 03:06 PM »

Andy's behaviour was shocking. I had some bad tempered tennis games before and stuff but you can;t be doing what he did. He deserves everything he gets for it and i believe it was intentional. I hope he learns from it.

Andy is a teenager, thats what teenagers do, yeah it was wrong to swear but can you imagine the anger you will have if a call didn't go your way when it should of, if anything I think he should of got a warning and if he does it again then fine him.
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #85 on: April 09, 2006, 03:08 PM »

I'm a teenager. I might argue with a decision in a game or match in any sport, but i won't be swearing like he was. It was out of order. There's no point in being nicey nice to the players of ANY sport. Then they just think they can get away with it. What's a warning going to do?
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #86 on: April 09, 2006, 04:31 PM »

A warning is fine on the first offence. But not a darn fine AND the press getting invloved.  ranting
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: Davis Cup - Day Two « Reply #87 on: April 09, 2006, 04:54 PM »

Yeah but he had several words with the umpire and the particular language he was using was un acceptable. Just because he;s a big shot tennis starlet doesn't mean he gets any different treatment. Idiot should be setting an example. He's practically a hero to thousands of british tennis kids.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »