Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Drop Shots 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Drop Shots

(Read 394 times)
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Drop Shots « on: May 30, 2006, 01:22 PM »

are the younger players playing to many drop shots ?
If you were/are watching the Murray V Monfils match then you will no what i mean . do u think that there are to many drop shots in the younger players game which is from there junior days . it is making there game far to readable and although there are some great points won on them most of the time they are not helping as the top players are nearly always able 2 run them down .

my thoughts anyway . what do u think ?
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Re: Drop Shots « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 08:53 PM »

I thought in the second set they mixed things up really well and got their variety of shots just about right. However, Murray defnitely is guilty of using too many drop shots on occassion and this also applied to Monfils in the first set. Obv you can't really comment on the later sets as they were just wierd.
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: Drop Shots « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 08:57 PM »

yeah the later sets were strange i dont even think the commentators new what to say .. i mean monfils in that 3rd set . what was he doing ?? it ddint make sence, he should have attacked murray but was making so many unforced errors
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »