Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  fast_clay's match reviews 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Reply
Author

fast_clay's match reviews

(Read 3278 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 07:08 PM »

andy looks too pretty for a scot..."

Can't agree with that.  He looks like a bad boy.  Jamie is the pretty one... yuk
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 07:12 PM »

Can't agree with that.  He looks like a bad boy.  Jamie is the pretty one... yuk

You have to remember that fast_clay thinks of Scots as vicious, hairy cannibals. I refer you back to an earlier quote from him.

"i think the bigger problem lay in the fact that the sport of tennis was brought to scotland in the first place... i mean... has anyone ever been to scotland...? no c*** knows what a fork and knife is up there... f***ing cannibals... to shave one of these barbarians down and teach it to speak and play tennis is one of the more f***ed episodes in the history of humankind..."

lol
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 07:13 PM »

You have to remember that fast_clay thinks of Scots as vicious, hairy cannibals. I refer you back to an earlier quote from him.

"i think the bigger problem lay in the fact that the sport of tennis was brought to scotland in the first place... i mean... has anyone ever been to scotland...? no c*** knows what a fork and knife is up there... f***ing cannibals... to shave one of these barbarians down and teach it to speak and play tennis is one of the more f***ed episodes in the history of humankind..."

lol
Cheeky ****!  lol
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 09:31 PM »

Ahhh he speaks the truth though lol
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 11:01 PM »

Ahhh he speaks the truth though lol

I see Mark let you out of your cage.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 08:05 AM »

More from fast_clay.

"listen mate, a real tradesman doesn't wish for things to magically happen... he goes 'n' does 'em... he gets off his arse and makes them happen with his own bare hands... The Tradesman knows he needs to get paid at the end of the week... its called a f***ing job... The Tradesman would also like to see his opposition cry... (which Del Potro probably did shortly thereafter... as per usual...)"

Fast_clay on the demolition of Verdasco in Miami:

"you can leave your 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner at the door Fernando... Murray doesnt deal in hair care products... The Tradesman prefers to do business in the currency of Pain.."

Fast_clay on people complaining about Murray not being an attractive player to watch:

"no one should complain when the plumber takes 5 hours to clean out your sh!thouse then appears in your kitchen to say 'job done' whilst smelling of faeces... its the job that has to be done... today, Djokovic was so full of sh!t with that time out that he represented those same blocked up pipes the plumber was prepared to spend half his day cleaning out... make no mistake, it is a thing of beauty that The Tradesman was prepared to get ugly for as long as need be to get the job done today...

people need to start enjoying these industrious, workmanlike performances... bow down and submit to you new hardcourt overlord... the Celtic Warrior is surely a man of the people... surely Gordon Brown will soon align himself with Murray to improve flagging ratings... because he knows, as we all know deep down if we search our feelings:

The Tradesman is giving the people an honest days work..."

Love it! lmao
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 11:09 PM »

So what has 'fast_clay' been posting about this week? Smile
IP Logged
Neil
John McEnroe

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 01:54 AM »

So what has 'fast_clay' been posting about this week? Smile

Not fast Clay, but from Clydey (if he doesn't mind, but I laughed)

He hit 50 odd errors. He didn't hit over 50 UEs. I wish someone would teach these people how to separate forced and unforced errors.

Federer once commented on it at the French Open. He said that they don't know the difference between an UE and a croissant.

And from fast_clay

The Tradesman prefers to dine on genetically enhanced haggis - The Choice of Champions.

Murray is like 3 and a half Jeremy Bates'... he is that good...

There's some random moderator (believe it or not) who actually believes Murray was "cheating" because he was looking at the blister on his hand..... the guy is bonkers. It's highly amusing Smile
[ Last edit by nkp2 April 18, 2009, 02:01 AM ] IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 02:39 AM »

After Andy's win over Fognini.

"a lot of people havent seen the best of murray... like the carving knife in the locker room play... The Tradesman doesnt f*** around..."
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #24 on: April 20, 2009, 03:46 AM »

Taggart would f*** you up properly... just like Murray does... you cant escape The Tradesman's rough form of justice... except Murray prefers to humiliate victims in front of crowds of people who pay for the pleasure of such humiliation... did you hear the sound of Murray's back hand on Saturday...? That is the sound of inevitability. That is the sound of your fall. Goodbye Mr Federer.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #25 on: April 20, 2009, 09:35 AM »

There's some random moderator (believe it or not) who actually believes Murray was "cheating" because he was looking at the blister on his hand..... the guy is bonkers. It's highly amusing Smile

The thought did actually cross my mind in the Davydenko match, as Andy was looking at the hand after every point when he was trying to break back in the second set, but didn't at all once he was back on level terms and breaking again to go ahead... Think
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #26 on: April 20, 2009, 11:02 AM »

The thought did actually cross my mind in the Davydenko match, as Andy was looking at the hand after every point when he was trying to break back in the second set, but didn't at all once he was back on level terms and breaking again to go ahead... Think

That's not really the point. It's the idea that looking at your hand is "cheating". The guy kept saying that Murray was cheating by looking at his hand.

Murray was still looking at his hand when he was winning, by the way. He didn't do it as often, though.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 11:29 AM »

That's not really the point. It's the idea that looking at your hand is "cheating". The guy kept saying that Murray was cheating by looking at his hand.

Murray was still looking at his hand when he was winning, by the way. He didn't do it as often, though.

I certainly don't think that looking at your hand is cheating - it's just that Andy has got some abuse from Fed fanatics since IW after a fall which apparently put Federer off (didn't see the match so not totally sure what happened). The suggestion seems to be these days that looking the tiniest bit as though you're carrying an injury or that something is wrong is enough to make your opponent hesitant about how hard they need to try and puts them off their game. Obviously utter balls, but I don't want Andy to get any more stick than he already does from certain quarters. When he was obviously bothered by the hand for a game or two then wasn't, it wasn't so much that I felt he was employing gamesmanship, more that I thought some people might cotton onto it and use it as another stick to beat him with.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 01:20 PM »

I certainly don't think that looking at your hand is cheating - it's just that Andy has got some abuse from Fed fanatics since IW after a fall which apparently put Federer off (didn't see the match so not totally sure what happened). The suggestion seems to be these days that looking the tiniest bit as though you're carrying an injury or that something is wrong is enough to make your opponent hesitant about how hard they need to try and puts them off their game. Obviously utter balls, but I don't want Andy to get any more stick than he already does from certain quarters. When he was obviously bothered by the hand for a game or two then wasn't, it wasn't so much that I felt he was employing gamesmanship, more that I thought some people might cotton onto it and use it as another stick to beat him with.

People always find something to pick at, it seems.
IP Logged
catherine87
Satellite Level

Re: fast_clay's match reviews « Reply #29 on: April 26, 2009, 11:39 AM »

Things tend to hurt more when you're losing.

Has anyone else noticed that nadal only grunts when things aren't going his way??  Think
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »