Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Down Reply
Author

Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss.

(Read 9943 times)
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 01:55 AM »

Yes, he has when Nadal was still a baby but never in his prime. On the other hand, Murray has beaten him twice in his prime in two different slams. That's more noteworthy.

But seriously, a truly mature person not to mention, a true and genuine fan of Federer wouldn't go to some other player's forum and post all sorts of rubbish about his idol and put the other player's achievements down in front of their very fans. You are either the dumbest person to have ever lived on this planet not to understand this simple concept after being told like a 100 times - or your head is so far up SmugFed's arse that you are unable to see or understand anything else. Your pick.

It is all very well saying that Nadal was a baby when Roger beat him but he was well established as the world number 2! So baby or not beating the world number 2 in a grand slam final obviously is a far bigger achievement than say AO 10 where Murray benefitted from an injured Nadal withdrawing injured and it wasn't even the final!

As I have said before this is a tennis forum and Roger happens to be the greatest tennis player of all time, discussing a tennis player (the greatest ever) on a tennis forum seems reasonable enough to me.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 02:06 AM »

It is all very well saying that Nadal was a baby when Roger beat him but he was well established as the world number 2! So baby or not beating the world number 2 in a grand slam final obviously is a far bigger achievement than say AO 10 where Murray benefitted from an injured Nadal withdrawing injured and it wasn't even the final!

As I have said before this is a tennis forum and Roger happens to be the greatest tennis player of all time, discussing a tennis player (the greatest ever) on a tennis forum seems reasonable enough to me.

You are a messed up SmugFed troll so obviously expecting anything more from you would be expecting a bit much.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 02:12 AM »

To other Andy fans, the person above is not worth anyone's time. Perhaps best to live him alone in his rather delusional and disturbing world.

On the other hand, I thoroughly enjoyed the PseudoFed stuff. It was quite spot on!
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 02:14 AM »

You are a messed up SmugFed troll so obviously expecting anything more from you would be expecting a bit much.

Interesting that whenever you have lost the argument or you fear your lack of tennis knowledge being exposed you resort to childish and abusive retorts!

IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 02:14 AM »

As I have said before this is a tennis forum and Roger happens to be the greatest tennis player of all time, discussing a tennis player (the greatest ever) on a tennis forum seems reasonable enough to me

retard     Its an Andy Murray forum you moron
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 02:22 AM »

As I have said before this is a tennis forum and Roger happens to be the greatest tennis player of all time, discussing a tennis player (the greatest ever) on a tennis forum seems reasonable enough to me

retard     Its an Andy Murray forum you moron
I think you will find that Andy Murray is a tennis player so this is therefore a tennis forum!

This thread is about the most prolific Grand Slam champion in history, it is not about the Scottish number 1
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 02:37 AM »

I think you will find that Andy Murray is a tennis player so this is therefore a tennis forum!

This thread is about the most prolific Grand Slam champion in history, it is not about the Scottish number 1

No, menstennisforums.com and tennis.com are tennis forums.  Murraysworld is an Andy Murray FAN website.  Do you really not see the difference?

BTW Andy is the British #1.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 02:38 AM »

wow - Federer has messed up his fans real good. I really don' t think
they will be able to live a normal life after Federer.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 06:25 AM »

Trying to post a link to a Twitterer that isn't working.

Basically, go onto Twitter and look for PseudoFed. It's very much worthwhile.

'All I want for Xmas is me.'

'Goodbye, my London fans. It has been a pleasure for you all.'
lmao lmao
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 06:48 AM »

It's just not big enough!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 06:49 AM »

haha

You don't have to be mad to be a Fedex fan but it helps retard
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 06:52 AM »

Just because I was wanted to

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 06:59 AM »

Who took the ABF nickname on Rog's forum?  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #58 on: November 29, 2011, 07:06 AM »

Anyone been over there?  

Tell Roger you love him in your language roflmao  yuk

You should check out the describe Roger in one word pages - 139 of them!  I don't know if anyone already used it but I said smug devil

Someone said humble lmao  Stop! 

And yes, it' has a Rolex clock on there, Basel time and your time.  Bless.
[ Last edit by Bevc November 29, 2011, 07:12 AM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Federer is not the GOAT. Discuss. « Reply #59 on: November 29, 2011, 07:20 AM »

What about their 2nd meeting and the then World No.1

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »