MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  French Open - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 Reply

French Open - Other Players

So happy to hear Aileen, trying to get home asap, got a beer to raise to the second love of my life... chocolate first of course Whistle
IP Logged

How's he been playing?

As unspectacular as ever.
IP Logged

FO No.6 ... yay

Can't wait to hear Fed's speech ... Very Happy
IP Logged

Rafa rules OK.
Don't think he took that much longer to beat Fed in 4 than Andy in 3.
IP Logged

As unspectacular as ever.
Oh FFS!!!
IP Logged

Well done Rafa. clap
IP Logged

All good things and all that Daisy...looking forward to seeing small daughter and I expect my cat will have forgotten us - until she's home with her face in a plate of fresh fish - she doesn't stop purring for hours!

Well, she'll have to sulk, just for a little bit ... just to make a point Very Happy

How wonderful that Nadal won ... but, I do feel a little sorry for Federer.
IP Logged

FO No.6 ... yay

Can't wait to hear Fed's speech ... Very Happy

Tell me what he said ... I can never listen to the speeches - they just make me cry Frown
IP Logged

Just love Jim Courier ...
IP Logged

YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't think of anyone who deserves it any more, humble without exception and an utterly inspirational work ethic. Viva Rafa!
IP Logged

If only Andy had Rafa's mind set, he'd have won a dozen slams by now Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Many congrats to Rafa - hard luck to RF.  A fantastic final, thorougly enjoyed watching. 
IP Logged

If only Andy had Rafa's mind set, he'd have won a dozen slams by now Rolling Eyes
If my Auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle, BBH.  No point in thinking along those lines.  Hoping it's to come for Andy, but today is Rafa's day - no doubt!  Very Happy
IP Logged

From my limited school-girl French it sounded like Fed was praising Nadal whilst, as usual, never missing the opportunity to give himself a pat on the back as well. Rolling Eyes

Absolutely lovely to hear Nadal - 3 languages! wub
IP Logged

If only Andy had Rafa's talent, he'd have won a dozen slams by now Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 Reply