Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players  (Read 7703 times)
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #105 on: February 22, 2013, 07:22 AM »

It does not surprise me that he allowed her to use these clips as I felt he was proud of his behavior and that it was perfectly normal.  My feeling was that he said that he was poor but I could not see that as his parents own a clothing company and he wears their produce.  His behavior at Paris was also very strange.  Openly taking tablets on court and not before comin g on.  I felt he was after sympathy and trying to be the big fellow ' I am winning inspite of being in pain'.  He is just so arrogant and unprofessional unlike any other Poles I have met (my daughter-in-law is Polish).
[ Last edit by tamila February 22, 2013, 07:26 AM ] IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #106 on: February 22, 2013, 12:33 PM »

lmao  That has to be one of the worst videos ever.  I can't believe she had Jerzy's permission to use these clips.

I never thought about it - just assumed it was done by someone with too much time on their hands, but it seems to have been posted by an official  Eurovision site. Bizarre!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #107 on: February 22, 2013, 01:42 PM »

One for this thread I think!

Emmelie de Forest feat Jerzy Janowicz Only Teardrops HOW MANY TIMES

That was hilariously bad, Elena. Cheers for the laugh. roflmao
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #108 on: February 22, 2013, 01:45 PM »

Dolgy does Eminem.. surprisingly well. The female singer is crap.

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #109 on: February 22, 2013, 01:47 PM »

This cracks me up. Lendl having a hissy fit during a match with McEnroe.
Classic!

IP Logged
bubbles80
Junior

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #110 on: February 22, 2013, 04:21 PM »

i now see real ivan and understand alot more
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #111 on: February 22, 2013, 07:16 PM »

My gosh - it just goes to show!  Lendl has grown a lot more attractive with age.  He reminds me of someone now, but I can't for the life of me think who. 
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #112 on: February 22, 2013, 08:06 PM »

My gosh - it just goes to show!  Lendl has grown a lot more attractive with age.  He reminds me of someone now, but I can't for the life of me think who.
  Leonard Cohen?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #113 on: February 22, 2013, 08:08 PM »

Leonard Cohen?
That's it, and I think I may have posted that before!  Jesus H - I'm getting old!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #114 on: February 22, 2013, 08:15 PM »

That's it, and I think I may have posted that before!  Jesus H - I'm getting old!  Very Happy
Glad to be assistance - if you did post it before and i saw it - Id forgotten it too, so you're not alone!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #115 on: February 22, 2013, 08:18 PM »

Glad to be assistance - if you did post it before and i saw it - Id forgotten it too, so you're not alone!
Phew!  But, yeah - that's exactly who he reminds me of at the age he is now!  I can almost hear him singing 'Bird on the Wire'  Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #116 on: February 22, 2013, 08:18 PM »

Dolgy does Eminem.. surprisingly well. The female singer is crap.
Totally agree about the female.  Awful.  Nice to see the Dog letting his hair down and enjoying himself though.

This cracks me up. Lendl having a hissy fit during a match with McEnroe.
Classic!
lmao  Even McEnroe at his worst was never as quite bad as that.  And that was his second game penalty of the tournament as well. shocking

i now see real ivan and understand alot more
I know exactly what you mean Bubbles.

[ Last edit by Aileen February 22, 2013, 08:27 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #117 on: February 22, 2013, 08:54 PM »

Janowicz is a legend
It does not surprise me that he allowed her to use these clips as I felt he was proud of his behavior and that it was perfectly normal.  My feeling was that he said that he was poor but I could not see that as his parents own a clothing company and he wears their produce.  His behavior at Paris was also very strange.  Openly taking tablets on court and not before comin g on.  I felt he was after sympathy and trying to be the big fellow ' I am winning inspite of being in pain'.  He is just so arrogant and unprofessional unlike any other Poles I have met (my daughter-in-law is Polish).

He's a legend. I'd rather have exciting moments like his, rather than boring robots on tour.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #118 on: February 22, 2013, 08:57 PM »

Also, he doesn't wear his parents clothing brand on tour... He wears old Nike clothing, with his sponsors badge sowed over the Nike logo, Addidas shoes and old socks from a company that made him them when he was just starting out.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #119 on: February 22, 2013, 09:21 PM »

lmao  Even McEnroe at his worst was never as quite bad as that.  And that was his second game penalty of the tournament as well. shocking
I know exactly what you mean Bubbles.

roflmao   LOL! Imagine the press reaction if Andy did that!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »