Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday, Time - TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17 Go Down Reply
Author

Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players

(Read 9444 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #165 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43 PM »

Gulbis: Some in Top 100 ‘can't play tennis’
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/02/gulbis-some-guys-top-100-cant-play-tennis/46601/#.UTFxHFeDCat

they can play more tennis than him, hes ranked below them :/
Not anymore. Shoots back up to #67 after winning Delray.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #166 on: March 06, 2013, 06:54 PM »

Love this!

Awww!  Good ol' DelPo.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #167 on: March 07, 2013, 02:47 AM »

Love that video - and that little girl knows how to use a racket as well.  Btw that was during their exho match in New York, which Delpo won 7-6, 6-4.

Nice pic too -

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #168 on: March 07, 2013, 04:09 AM »

Love this!

Absolutely brilliant, Katie.

Gotta love JM. A gentle giant.
And didn't Ben Stiller look tiny?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #169 on: March 07, 2013, 10:57 AM »

Love this!

Love the video!
Lucky little girl...surrounded by 3 gentlemen. Smile
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #170 on: March 07, 2013, 12:44 PM »

Gilles Simon with his son Timothé  wub (from the ATP Facebook page).

Agree about Delpo being a gentle giant - he seems like such a nice guy, very laid-back and chilled. Smile
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #171 on: March 07, 2013, 02:36 PM »

Love that video - and that little girl knows how to use a racket as well. 

Yes - I wonder just how random a kid she was - I guess she's done something to merit being there, and as you say she didn't disgrace herself !
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #172 on: March 07, 2013, 02:41 PM »

Love that video - and that little girl knows how to use a racket as well.  Btw that was during their exho match in New York, which Delpo won 7-6, 6-4.

Nice pic too -

Fun video and pic, but I can't believe DelPo is still wearing those shorts. I wasn't sure if it was shading or sweat when I first saw them, but it does look as though he's had a bit of an accident.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #173 on: March 08, 2013, 02:43 AM »

Gilles Simon with his son Timothé  wub (from the ATP Facebook page).

I didn't even know Simon was married let alone a father!  Really cute pic though and I see Timothé's already in training. Very Happy

Yes - I wonder just how random a kid she was - I guess she's done something to merit being there, and as you say she didn't disgrace herself !
That crossed my mind too because she wasn't in the least fazed and knew exactly what to do on court - and how many young kids would know that?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #174 on: April 22, 2013, 08:00 PM »

Milos Raonic doing the Harlem Shake at the MC players party.  Great stuff! Very Happy

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #175 on: April 22, 2013, 08:04 PM »

Milos Raonic doing the Harlem Shake at the MC players party.  Great stuff! Very Happy

Even our Andy in the background doing his thing. roflmao
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #176 on: April 23, 2013, 12:24 AM »

Even our Andy in the background doing his thing. roflmao
I didn't notice him first time I watched this because I was focussing on Raonic.  Brilliant! lol  I think Milos does it a little better though!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #177 on: April 23, 2013, 01:44 AM »

Now if only Meelosh could move as well on the tennis court. lol

Did anyone notice our fave umpire Mohamed Lahyani on the left? Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #178 on: April 23, 2013, 02:04 AM »

Now if only Meelosh could move as well on the tennis court. lol

Did anyone notice our fave umpire Mohamed Lahyani on the left? Very Happy

No I didn't, so thanks for pointing him out too.  It certainly looks like a great time was had by all!  In some ways though I'm quite glad Djoko wasn't there because he's the one who usually steals the limelight, so it was nice to see someone else for a change.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #179 on: April 23, 2013, 02:15 AM »

No I didn't, so thanks for pointing him out too.  It certainly looks like a great time was had by all!  In some ways though I'm quite glad Djoko wasn't there because he's the one who usually steals the limelight, so it was nice to see someone else for a change.
Nole is there, Aileen. He's wearing the pink headband, pearls and pink miniskirt on the left hand side. roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »