Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Down Reply
Author

Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players

(Read 10074 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #180 on: April 23, 2013, 02:28 AM »

Nole is there, Aileen. He's wearing the pink headband, pearls and pink miniskirt on the left hand side. roflmao
Yes i see him now - but the article which accompanied the video said that he wasn't present, so I assumed (and I should know better) that it was correct.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #181 on: April 23, 2013, 09:34 AM »

Milos Raonic doing the Harlem Shake at the MC players party.  Great stuff! Very Happy

Love it! roflmao

I've started liking Raonic a bit. Wink

Andy looks very enthusiastic there. lmao
I didn't notice Nole until Linda pointed out. Couldn't see him do the step but looked very funny. lol
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #182 on: April 23, 2013, 10:15 AM »

Brilliant!  roflmao I get the feeling that Milos has done this before Wink - he's certainly got the moves!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #183 on: April 23, 2013, 02:10 PM »

Andy looks very enthusiastic there. lmao
That's one way of describing it. Very Happy  Somehow I don't think dancing is quite Andy's forte!

One thing does occur to me and that is that I don't think booze is going to figure high on the agenda at these parties, so it's great to see young people having a great time without feeling the need to get blootered.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #184 on: April 23, 2013, 02:24 PM »

That's one way of describing it. Very Happy  Somehow I don't think dancing is quite Andy's forte!

Yeah, was so surprised to see him dance since I cant ever imagine him dancing! Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #185 on: April 23, 2013, 02:30 PM »

Yeah, was so surprised to see him dance since I cant ever imagine him dancing! Very Happy
I've twice before seen brief clips of Andy 'dancing'.  Hilarious!  He seems to have no sense of rhythm either.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #186 on: April 23, 2013, 02:33 PM »

I've twice before seen brief clips of Andy 'dancing'.  Hilarious!  He seems to have no sense of rhythm either.

Really? I would love to see the videos. Very Happy

Is it possible for you to upload or something?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #187 on: April 23, 2013, 02:37 PM »

Really? I would love to see the videos. Very Happy

Is it possible for you to upload or something?
Both were quite a while ago.  Probably they are on MW but it would be difficult to find them without knowing the exact dates.  Sorry Sabine.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #188 on: April 23, 2013, 02:54 PM »

Perhaps he feels self concious I know my own son who is Andy's age wont dance if someone is watching him.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #189 on: April 23, 2013, 03:19 PM »

I don't think Andy was self-conscious here LB - but then he was amongst people he was happy with.

One I do remember was a TV programme at the end of which he was expected to dance with a lady who, I think, had won some sort of prize to get to meet him.  Poor Andy, he was so embarrassed!  Mercifully the cameras shifted away pretty quickly.  I think the other occasion was a karaoke session organised for players before the French Open in either 2010 or 2011.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #190 on: April 23, 2013, 03:25 PM »

I don't think Andy was self-conscious here LB - but then he was amongst people he was happy with.

One that I do remember was taken from a TV programme at the end of which he was expected to dance with a lady who, I think, had won some sort of prize to get to meet him.  Poor Andy, he was so embarrassed!  Mercifully the cameras shifted away pretty quickly.  I think the other occasion was a karaoke session organised for players before the French Open in either 2010 or 2011.

I don't think he looked particularly self-conscious,to me it seemed like he was quite enjoying himself.

Ohh,I haven't seen those videos in ages,I'd completely forgotten about them!Thanks for the reminder Aileen!
The lady was so happy,and I seem to remember poor Andy looked quite awkward!Bless him,he did try.I'm sure if it'd been Kim or someone he knew well he would've been quite different though.The karaoke one was funny Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #191 on: April 23, 2013, 03:36 PM »

I don't think he looked particularly self-conscious,to me it seemed like he was quite enjoying himself.

Ohh,I haven't seen those videos in ages,I'd completely forgotten about them!Thanks for the reminder Aileen!
The lady was so happy,and I seem to remember poor Andy looked quite awkward!Bless him,he did try.I'm sure if it'd been Kim or someone he knew well he would've been quite different though.The karaoke one was funny Smile
It didn't help either that the lady was all glammed up for the occasion and was wearing a full length red evening dress (which was a bit OTT really), whilst Andy was wearing his usual casual clothing.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #192 on: April 23, 2013, 04:36 PM »

Both were quite a while ago.  Probably they are on MW but it would be difficult to find them without knowing the exact dates.  Sorry Sabine.

No probs, Aileen.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #193 on: April 23, 2013, 04:42 PM »

Can't believe Raonic. I wouldn't have guessed it in million years. And what kind of dance is that anyway?
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Funny/Interesting Stuff About Other Players « Reply #194 on: April 23, 2013, 04:46 PM »

Can't believe Raonic. I wouldn't have guessed it in million years. And what kind of dance is that anyway?
Whatever the dance is Andy does not look to impressed
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »