Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Reply

Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine

"the cocaine entered his system through inadvertent contamination in a nightclub".

What does that mean? His drink got spiked?
IP Logged

"the cocaine entered his system through inadvertent contamination in a nightclub".

What does that mean? His drink got spiked?

Hmmm....probably. Although I have other theories.
IP Logged

Care to share?
IP Logged

Care to share?

I heard a story once that Steve Nicks from Fleetwood Mac employed a coke blower to blow cocaine up her bum because see had a big hole in her nose (This has also been repeated on the internet so it must be true). It might just have been a case of cocaine being offered, and him replying “ you know where you can stick that? “
IP Logged

^ Someone's on form tonight....  lol
IP Logged

^ Someone's on form tonight....  lol
not everyone agrees.    Embarassed
IP Logged

Shrug  You win some, you lose some biskwit man...
IP Logged

not everyone agrees.    Embarassed

Who dosn't? Wait till I get em! lol
IP Logged

Gasquet was kissing a girl in the nightclub, that's how the traces entered his body...

"The tribunal, which met in London, bought the story. ''His denial was convincing and, in our judgment, completely truthful,'' they wrote.

``We conclude . . . more likely than not that the cocaine detected in the player's urine sample entered by means of Pamela's kissing in the period between from about 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. that morning. If the cocaine had been ingested earlier, the quantity was so small and the half-life of the drug is so short, it would have been undetectable in the player's urine.''

Gasquet, a 2007 Wimbledon semifinalist, did get reprimanded for putting himself ''in an environment where contamination with a prohibited substance was a risk,'' the report said. ``He ought to have known that the Winter Music Conference festival [held annually in Miami during the period of the tennis tournament] was an event notorious for the use of recreational drugs.''

YAYYYY Smile

IP Logged

Cocaine can be passed through kissing? Think
IP Logged

Gasquet was kissing a girl in the nightclub, that's how the traces entered his body...

``We conclude . . . more likely than not that the cocaine detected in the player's urine sample entered by means of Pamela's kissing in the period between from about 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. that morning. If the cocaine had been ingested earlier, the quantity was so small and the half-life of the drug is so short, it would have been undetectable in the player's urine.''

YAYYYY Smile

What is this “Pamela's kissing” I have never heard of it, is it a euphemism for some kind drug act that requires a straw? yuk
IP Logged

Cocaine can be passed through kissing? Think

Very interesting!!
IP Logged

What is this “Pamela's kissing” I have never heard of it, is it a euphemism for some kind drug act that requires a straw? yuk
Pamela's the name of the girl Gasquet kissed? That would be my guess. lol
IP Logged

Pamela's the name of the girl Gasquet kissed? That would be my guess. lol

Ya , it's so ridiculous , anyway Gasquet kissing a girl is already "  big news " ....   yay
IP Logged

The ITF are appealing: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8188590.stm
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Reply