Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Reply
Author

Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine

(Read 2177 times)
Scottie
World No 1

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #105 on: July 15, 2009, 07:39 PM »

"the cocaine entered his system through inadvertent contamination in a nightclub".

What does that mean? His drink got spiked?
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #106 on: July 15, 2009, 08:20 PM »

"the cocaine entered his system through inadvertent contamination in a nightclub".

What does that mean? His drink got spiked?

Hmmm....probably. Although I have other theories.
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #107 on: July 15, 2009, 08:35 PM »

Care to share?
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #108 on: July 15, 2009, 09:19 PM »

Care to share?

I heard a story once that Steve Nicks from Fleetwood Mac employed a coke blower to blow cocaine up her bum because see had a big hole in her nose (This has also been repeated on the internet so it must be true). It might just have been a case of cocaine being offered, and him replying “ you know where you can stick that? “
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #109 on: July 15, 2009, 09:25 PM »

^ Someone's on form tonight....  lol
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #110 on: July 15, 2009, 09:37 PM »

^ Someone's on form tonight....  lol
not everyone agrees.    Embarassed
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #111 on: July 15, 2009, 09:48 PM »

Shrug  You win some, you lose some biskwit man...
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #112 on: July 16, 2009, 02:49 AM »

not everyone agrees.    Embarassed

Who dosn't? Wait till I get em! lol
IP Logged
Sarah_
Top Seed

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #113 on: July 16, 2009, 06:18 PM »

Gasquet was kissing a girl in the nightclub, that's how the traces entered his body...

"The tribunal, which met in London, bought the story. ''His denial was convincing and, in our judgment, completely truthful,'' they wrote.

``We conclude . . . more likely than not that the cocaine detected in the player's urine sample entered by means of Pamela's kissing in the period between from about 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. that morning. If the cocaine had been ingested earlier, the quantity was so small and the half-life of the drug is so short, it would have been undetectable in the player's urine.''

Gasquet, a 2007 Wimbledon semifinalist, did get reprimanded for putting himself ''in an environment where contamination with a prohibited substance was a risk,'' the report said. ``He ought to have known that the Winter Music Conference festival [held annually in Miami during the period of the tennis tournament] was an event notorious for the use of recreational drugs.''

YAYYYY Smile

IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #114 on: July 16, 2009, 06:50 PM »

Cocaine can be passed through kissing? Think
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #115 on: July 16, 2009, 07:08 PM »

Gasquet was kissing a girl in the nightclub, that's how the traces entered his body...

``We conclude . . . more likely than not that the cocaine detected in the player's urine sample entered by means of Pamela's kissing in the period between from about 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. that morning. If the cocaine had been ingested earlier, the quantity was so small and the half-life of the drug is so short, it would have been undetectable in the player's urine.''

YAYYYY Smile

What is this “Pamela's kissing” I have never heard of it, is it a euphemism for some kind drug act that requires a straw? yuk
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #116 on: July 16, 2009, 08:22 PM »

Cocaine can be passed through kissing? Think

Very interesting!!
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #117 on: July 16, 2009, 09:09 PM »

What is this “Pamela's kissing” I have never heard of it, is it a euphemism for some kind drug act that requires a straw? yuk
Pamela's the name of the girl Gasquet kissed? That would be my guess. lol
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #118 on: July 20, 2009, 02:51 PM »

Pamela's the name of the girl Gasquet kissed? That would be my guess. lol

Ya , it's so ridiculous , anyway Gasquet kissing a girl is already "  big news " ....   yay
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Gasquet 'tests positive' for cocaine « Reply #119 on: August 06, 2009, 10:04 PM »

The ITF are appealing: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8188590.stm
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »