Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Reply
Author

Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009

(Read 2346 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 08:30 PM »

.................................. what?!?!?!

Don't be silly Elly lol  I couldn't not do a Friday night, saying that I might have round out of money by then anyway.  Don't get paid for my sh*tty job til end of the month Frown
lol  I thought this is what you'd say.  So is the new job not great? 
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 08:32 PM »

lol  I thought this is what you'd say.  So is the new job not great? 

Its horrible.  Back to job hunting.  Even applied for a job I want to do thats less than what I was on at my old job!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 08:32 PM »

Its horrible.  Back to job hunting.  Even applied for a job I want to do thats less than what I was on at my old job!
Aww, ****.  Is it the actual work that's horrible, or just the whole package?
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 08:33 PM »

Not going this year, £25 quid to see Jamie getting thrashed in the doubles was a bit too much to handle.

Plus, I am now a poor student Very Happy

I thought you were going to give Andrew's plastic a bit of a twang ?? Whistle
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 08:36 PM »

Aww, sh*t.  Is it the actual work that's horrible, or just the whole package?

The people are nice and it pays well, they are the only positives.  The journey to get there in a car would be about 20-30 minutes, I have to get a bus then train and its an hour and a half each way.  The work I have to do I absolutely hate.  I thought I'd get into and enjoying learning something new but its just getting me so down and I was in tears two days last week, and I called in sick on Friday coz I needed a break.  I'm thinking of even doing temp work if I can get it, need to get out as soon as.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 08:40 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that it's not worked out, Amy.  Mind, it's early days....  and it's often really hard getting used to something and somewhere new. 
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 08:52 PM »

I thought you were going to give Andrew's plastic a bit of a twang ?? Whistle

Of course but he doesn't want to come to the Davis Cup because he's a full time raving alcoholic during uni semesters so I will have to use other sources Wink
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 08:53 PM »

Of course but he doesn't want to come to the Davis Cup because he's a full time raving alcoholic during uni semesters so I will have to use other sources Wink

OMG .... better sweep this one under the rug .... lol
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 08:57 PM »

OMG .... better sweep this one under the rug .... lol

I was referring to my dad Smile  Tbh I can't be arsed going if Andy's not playing, if it was in London then yes...
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 09:01 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that it's not worked out, Amy.  Mind, it's early days....  and it's often really hard getting used to something and somewhere new. 

True, but I've never felt like this starting any new work before search me  Just gotta put up with it for the now anyways.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 03:13 PM »

6 man squad has been named. Smile

Andy
Hutchins
Goodall
Evans
Skupski
Ward
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 06:29 PM »

Why one of Flemski and not the other?
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 06:37 PM »

Skupski is from Liverpool and Fleming is using the next few weeks to get his singles ranking up.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 09:14 PM »

Skupski is from Liverpool and Fleming is using the next few weeks to get his singles ranking up.
Hmmm...
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Davis Cup: GB vs Poland - Liverpool, September 2009 « Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 09:23 PM »

Skupski is cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »