Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final

(Read 427 times)
ceri986

Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « on: July 04, 2013, 01:21 PM »

Hi Guys

Anyone know how I go about getting entry to the grounds on sunday  doh ? Is it the standard first come first serve at the gates? Anyone else heading down?
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 01:58 PM »

I raised this elsewhere. It's just eight quid, but I suspect you'll have to queue from Friday night.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 02:16 PM »

Good luck to anyone trying to get in...would imagine that you would need to start queuing immediately after the semi should Andy win. But boy what a day you would have.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 02:27 PM »

Soooo tempted.
IP Logged
ceri986

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 02:30 PM »

jeese and thats just for ground entry  shocking
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 02:32 PM »

Apparently some folk have been camping since the Championships started to make sure they get into the grounds on Sunday. If I lived nearer I'd deffo have a go. Good luck to anyone who tries it.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 02:34 PM »

Presumably there's a specific queue?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 02:41 PM »

I think they are just in the designated camping area ready to join the queue for Sunday once it opens - not sure if they have separate queues but it's all very well organised, signed and supervised. Very British!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 02:46 PM »

Soooo tempted.

You can give me a lift if you do :p
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: Ground entry to watch ANDY in the Wimbledon final « Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 02:54 PM »

The camping is a bit of a turn-off, I have to say.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »