Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  I'm starting to dislike Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 56 Go Down Reply
Author

I'm starting to dislike Federer

(Read 23149 times)
Marion

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #435 on: August 03, 2012, 09:41 PM »

I really thought / hoped he was going to get minced by Del Potro today but then found myself shouting for him to win but only so we have another chance to smash his smug face in on Sunday  yay

He is going to **** himself when he hears the Wimbledon roar for Andy.  Whistle
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #436 on: August 03, 2012, 09:43 PM »

What goes around comes around and what time is it - it is most definitely Mr Murray time, hope come Sunday the only tears being shed are Andy's tears of joy!!
I swear to God if Andy wins, I'll dance round my house naked.  It won't be a pretty sight and they'll all ask it my clothes want ironing.  They can all piss off - I will be delighted!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #437 on: August 03, 2012, 09:43 PM »

I swear to God if Andy wins, I'll dance round my house naked.  It won't be a pretty sight and they'll all ask it my clothes want ironing.  They can all piss off - I will be delighted!
I'm holding you to this.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #438 on: August 03, 2012, 09:45 PM »

Should make Sunday very interesting!!!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #439 on: August 03, 2012, 09:50 PM »

I'm holding you to this.
I'll take pictures, and you will be disturbed beyond belief.  Very Happy
IP Logged
Marion

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #440 on: August 03, 2012, 09:55 PM »

As we say in Bonnie Scotland------Never hurry a Murray  Rolling Eyes

He has taken his time but we are almost there and boy will the country erupt. pray
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #441 on: August 03, 2012, 09:57 PM »

As we say in Bonnie Scotland------Never hurry a Murray  Rolling Eyes

He has taken his time but we are almost there and boy will the country erupt. pray

Could not agree more, he is the pride of Scotland!!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #442 on: August 03, 2012, 09:57 PM »

I think if Del Boy had won this, the public would have seen the true Roger Federer - making an ungracious, lip-quivering, half-assed effort at the bronze medal match. God, how I wish he'd lost today.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #443 on: August 03, 2012, 09:57 PM »

Ironing?... What is this 'ironing?' thing you speak of..
Doesn't happen on my watch.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #444 on: August 03, 2012, 10:00 PM »

Should make Sunday very interesting!!!
I like interesting Sundays - I don't do boring! Very Happy
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #445 on: August 03, 2012, 10:04 PM »

I really thought / hoped he was going to get minced by Del Potro today but then found myself shouting for him to win but only so we have another chance to smash his smug face in on Sunday  yay

He is going to sh*t himself when he hears the Wimbledon roar for Andy.  Whistle

I can't believe that I was willing Fed to win too but only so that Andy could have his revenge on Sunday.  GO ANDY!!!!!   cmonandy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #446 on: August 03, 2012, 10:06 PM »

Ironing?... What is this 'ironing?' thing you speak of..
Doesn't happen on my watch.
lmao
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #447 on: August 03, 2012, 11:57 PM »

.........and my husband thinks I have lost the plot.....lol
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #448 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58 PM »

^...........on second thoughts...............
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #449 on: August 04, 2012, 07:33 AM »

I find this quite funny. It sounds like Pseudofed

Del Potro beat Federer on the way to his only major title, in New York three years ago, but Friday's winner said: "I have never seen him play so well, particularly on grass. He should be very proud."

Federer described the match as "something special. I thought, wow, it's so cool to be part of a match like this."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/aug/03/andy-murray-olympic-gold-medal-chance
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 56 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »