Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  I'm starting to dislike Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 56 Go Down Reply
Author

I'm starting to dislike Federer

(Read 23396 times)
Flossie

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #450 on: August 04, 2012, 09:24 AM »

Smugfed is nervous about facing Andy on Sunday. His great arrogance will not like the unprecedented roar of the crowd against him. Please Andy beat him up and play as you did yesterday and the gold is yours. Don't forget to pat him on the head after his defeat.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #451 on: August 04, 2012, 09:29 AM »

^ I hope the crowd are firmly behind Andy, more so than the Wimbledon final, because there I think Fed had lots of support too. It would help lift Andy. Kind of wish the final were best of 3 too.
IP Logged
Marion

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #452 on: August 05, 2012, 05:01 PM »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !  clap
I am hoarse shouting and still have tears running down my face.
Andy you are a star and thank you for giving us all so much joy. hug

My Italian hubbie now wants to know how to translate such sweet expressions as " Git an ace up him Andy ", Show that Toblerone eating twat that he is dun " and says that if he hears another Cummoan Andy from me he will file for divorce. CUMMOAN ANDY ! yay
Great final and now away to see him get more gold in the mixed doubles.

Are they ironing at your place yet Marraymaniac ?  Whistle
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #453 on: August 05, 2012, 05:49 PM »

I swear to God if Andy wins, I'll dance round my house naked.  It won't be a pretty sight and they'll all ask it my clothes want ironing.  They can all piss off - I will be delighted!
Whistle
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #454 on: August 05, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Yeah, about that, Elly. Come clean now and post pictures while you are at it. Don't go against your own words now.

Too confident there. Stupid Fedtard. :p
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #455 on: August 06, 2012, 03:18 AM »

ELLEEEEE!!  Own up now - did you do what you promised? Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #456 on: August 06, 2012, 03:31 AM »

That Elly.. such a trolley.  yawn
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #457 on: August 06, 2012, 03:34 AM »

That Elly.. such a trolley.  yawn
Don't you mean trollop? lol  (Only kidding Elly ...)
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #458 on: August 06, 2012, 09:11 AM »

In fairness to Federer, thought his comments about Andy yesterday were spot on.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #459 on: August 06, 2012, 09:16 AM »

In fairness to Federer, thought his comments about Andy yesterday were spot on.
Yeah, let's give credit where it's due otherwise he'll never learn what's right from wrong.

Well done, Federer. You get a gold star, just not a gold medal.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #460 on: August 06, 2012, 12:01 PM »

Yeah, let's give credit where it's due otherwise he'll never learn what's right from wrong.

Well done, Federer. You get a gold star, just not a gold medal.

lol Yes he did behave very well yesterday. We amplify Roger's bad points onn here- but the other players wouldn't be as nice about him in the press if he wasn't actually a good guy.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #461 on: August 06, 2012, 02:30 PM »

Think it's more respectful than warm myself.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #462 on: August 06, 2012, 02:51 PM »

I've recently heard a story from a friend about Federer which makes me think he's a good bloke away from tennis - so many people can't be wrong I guess. However, on and around court, he remains the biggest cock I've ever witnessed in the sport. I think I'll treat him more as a pantomime villain from now on - it's only a game, after all.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #463 on: August 06, 2012, 02:57 PM »

I've always thought he seems like a nice enough guy, he's just quite arrogant and up his own arse, and sometimes disrespectful towards his other players.

It's his fans that piss me off more.

Particularly the British ones.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #464 on: August 06, 2012, 03:01 PM »

I've always thought he seems like a nice enough guy, he's just quite arrogant and up his own arse, and sometimes disrespectful towards his other players.

It's his fans that piss me off more.

Particularly the British ones.

I agree his fans are like members of a cult.
Roger will be nicer once he retires & gains a bit more perspective on everything probably.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 56 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »