Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  I'm starting to dislike Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 56 Go Down Reply
Author

I'm starting to dislike Federer

(Read 24306 times)
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #555 on: November 06, 2012, 07:03 PM »

O dear, was looking for a present for a Fed fan so I looked at the official website. Just a calender is 20 pound, a cap (an ugly one, with the logo) 39 pound.

https://www.rogerfederershop.com/en.html

We decided to choose another present.... (lol)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Andy-Murray-8-x-10-Glossy-Tennis-Photo-/140878557017?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item20cd042f59
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #556 on: November 06, 2012, 07:29 PM »

I think Federer is I nice Guy, Just sayin
I don't dislike Fed, andyfan.
I've had my eyes opened to certain behaviours since I joined this forum. Prior to that, I thought he was the most polite, gracious tennis player on tour.
The man is constantly adored and feted wherever he goes and at whatever he does... and I think having been surrounded by this on a daily basis for years upon years has had an effect.
Whenever I post something silly about Fed, it's just to be silly. No malice intended from me at all.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #557 on: November 10, 2012, 06:00 PM »

Having seen him coming and going from the O2 practise courts and noting how he dashed past his fans as quickly as possible (with the help of several minders), I'm now in no doubt that he is a tit.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #558 on: November 19, 2012, 09:21 PM »

lol

IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #559 on: November 19, 2012, 09:35 PM »

If that was Djokovic people would be going on about how funny he is.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #560 on: November 19, 2012, 09:57 PM »

I know.. but Fed can't pull off a Nole, and that's what makes it funny. lol
Novak is the master of this stuff because it's comes naturally.

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #561 on: November 19, 2012, 10:45 PM »

If that was Djokovic people would be going on about how funny he is.

No one said the fed one wasn't funny....
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #562 on: November 19, 2012, 11:38 PM »

Djokovic is the master of these
I know.. but Fed can't pull off a Nole, and that's what makes it funny. lol
Novak is the master of this stuff because it's comes naturally.

No doubt that Djokovic is a natural. If I had to pick 2 players for a tennis charity event it would have to be Djokovic and Roddick.  They're both very natural and very funny.  Andy is getting better but he's still a little shy.  Same with Rafa. I do remember Federer trying to diffuse the situation that arose with Sampras and Agassi during the 'Hit for Haiti' charity match.  Rafa was staying well out of it. He's still seems a little uncomfortable in these type of situations.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #563 on: November 20, 2012, 12:25 AM »

No one said the fed one wasn't funny....
I didn't realise I said that they had.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #564 on: November 20, 2012, 02:35 AM »

lol

Sorry, but I'm a bit lost here.  Where and when did this take place?  Fed just looks like a poofter anyway.

Djokovic is the master of these
No doubt that Djokovic is a natural. If I had to pick 2 players for a tennis charity event it would have to be Djokovic and Roddick.  They're both very natural and very funny.  Andy is getting better but he's still a little shy. 
These two are brilliant.  I thought Andy did very well though in the Rally for Relief after the Queensland floods last year.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #565 on: November 20, 2012, 09:03 AM »

I didn't see all of the Rally for Relief, but I do remember seeing some clips where Andy was having quite an exchange with one of the women players, Clijsters if I recall. There was some very suggestive grunting going on lol.

I think Djokovic is a showman, but sometimes it can back-fire on him. The Darth Vader mask in Paris might have been a laugh if he hadn't turned round and lost the match, by which time it made him look a bit of a prat.

I think Andy is funny, but he is still a bit shy. Nothing wrong with that though, it just means that he's probably happier to shut up and let the tennis speak for him. That match against Llodra at the AO is a classic example of one that was entertaining as well as competitive.

Talking of Andy being shy though, I'm sure he is a bit more relaxed in interviews since winning the Olympics and the USO.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #566 on: November 20, 2012, 10:41 AM »

"That's the net broken."

[ Last edit by TheMadHatter November 20, 2012, 10:45 AM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #567 on: November 20, 2012, 11:04 AM »

If you're interested in seeing the whole Rally for Relief,a while back Craig found me a link to it,and I'll post it here.(All credit and thanks goes to Craig!) I really enjoyed it,I have to say.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/i0AoKkO4Krg
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #568 on: November 20, 2012, 02:49 PM »

How about this one? lol...oh Nole, what a goof. lol

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #569 on: November 20, 2012, 02:51 PM »

"That's the net broken."

I absolutely loved it especially the part where Andy and Nole exchanged quite a few balls at the net and then hugged it out. So genuine and priceless! I’ve watched it so many times in the past.  wub
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 56 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »