Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  I'm starting to dislike Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 56 Go Down Reply
Author

I'm starting to dislike Federer

(Read 25337 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #585 on: December 04, 2012, 04:32 PM »

No probs Aileen. Smile I've found a few of Nole's past masks - 2008 Paris, 2010 Paris, and . Can't imagine any other player doing this!  Very Happy Imagine if Federer did it?! - no way would he be able to carry it off like Nole does.

Thanks for the links Katie. Smile
Love the Basel 2011 one!!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #586 on: December 05, 2012, 10:31 PM »

I think this thread will do

From Simon Cambers ‏@scambers73 - Reportedly receiving $2 million a pop, all six of Roger Federer's exhibitions in Brazil will be streamed live on his new YouTube channel

So $12 million in 10 days. Plus sponsorship from Moet & Chandon and the rest....a great tennis player, but really??  No wonder if he, and his fans are smug.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #587 on: December 17, 2012, 06:29 PM »

http://www.thetennisspace.com/top-10-roger-federer-quotes/
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #588 on: February 03, 2013, 10:22 PM »

???
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #589 on: February 03, 2013, 10:48 PM »

OMFG.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #590 on: February 04, 2013, 11:01 AM »

???

If he was a pop singer, or something like that, having a bit of fun with a crowd, he could get away with that. As it is, he looked a bit of a prat, although he obviously thought it was hilarious. Tsonga didn't look too impressed.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #591 on: February 04, 2013, 11:35 AM »

What a complete PRAT!!!!!!!!  hammer
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #592 on: February 04, 2013, 12:09 PM »

Is it only me who didnt understand what was so funny?? confused

I couldnt watch more than 3 minutes of that video.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #593 on: February 04, 2013, 03:52 PM »

Fair play for him to having a laugh but christ he's definitely not cut out for that sort of thing. His face.. oh my sides.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #594 on: February 04, 2013, 04:01 PM »

Fair play for him to having a laugh but christ he's definitely not cut out for that sort of thing. His face.. oh my sides.

Is it me or did he look like he'd been sniffing something? It was a bit scary lol.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #595 on: February 04, 2013, 08:22 PM »

^ Probably been drinking the twins' orange juice. Very Happy

Is it only me who didnt understand what was so funny?? confused

I couldnt watch more than 3 minutes of that video.
Don't worry Zarfeen - I had to steel myself to get beyond the first 30 seconds!

Definitely one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #596 on: February 04, 2013, 08:32 PM »

At 1:35 did Tsonga mouth '*******' to Federer, is so fair play and honours to the Frenchman.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #597 on: February 04, 2013, 08:33 PM »

At 1:35 did Tsonga mouth '*******' to Federer, is so fair play and honours to the Frenchman.

God bless Jo, I always knew I liked him lol.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #598 on: February 04, 2013, 09:03 PM »

???

Such an obnoxious display of Roger. He is simply showing off his fan power. I wouldn’t do it if Andy were to ask the audience to be really frank. Though we have a long way to go but I hope Andy will never pull this kind of stunt.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #599 on: February 04, 2013, 09:04 PM »

He said "merci", didn’t he?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 56 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »