MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  I'm starting to dislike Federer
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 56 Reply

I'm starting to dislike Federer

I think Federer should be banned from smiling. It is just too frightening. God help the twins if he ever smiles at them. The poor little mites will need counselling Whistle.
IP Logged

At 1:35 did Tsonga mouth '*******' to Federer, is so fair play and honours to the Frenchman.
He said "merci", didn’t he?
Yes - and the comm confirmed it.  Also he was saying it to the crowd, not Federer.
IP Logged
ABF

I think Federer should be banned from smiling. It is just too frightening. God help the twins if he ever smiles at them. The poor little mites will need counselling Whistle.

ive never seen him smile....i've seen many a smirk though
IP Logged

I do not think I even made 20 seconds.  What a prat!!!
IP Logged

I'm very anti-Fed, but the start of that did actually make me laugh.  Then it got boring, to be fair.
IP Logged

the shirt (?), the smile, the new haircut...not my choice Smile

* 983938_10151623371883701_2059900385_n.jpg (29.63 KB, 480x409 - viewed 249 times.)
IP Logged

Such an obnoxious display of Roger. He is simply showing off his fan power. I wouldn’t do it if Andy were to ask the audience to be really frank. Though we have a long way to go but I hope Andy will never pull this kind of stunt.

It's an exho ffs.

As much as I dislike Muger he's doing nothing wrong here.

No one gives a **** about players doing this kind of things at exhos.
IP Logged

It's an exho ffs.

As much as I dislike Muger he's doing nothing wrong here.

No one gives a **** about players doing this kind of things at exhos.

Cravo back to his best.
IP Logged

the shirt (?), the smile, the new haircut...not my choice Smile
OMG!  Hair is awful and that self-satisfied smirk is totally yuk
IP Logged

OMG!  Hair is awful and that self-satisfied smirk is totally yuk

It's not really a smile is it, more of a leer. Bit gross really.
IP Logged

It is more of smirk I think as you see that in the eyes.
IP Logged

I agree tamila, that expression on Fed's face is totally one of 'I love Me'.   Oooh how I'd love to punch it!!
IP Logged

I agree tamila, that expression on Fed's face is totally one of 'I love Me'.   Oooh how I'd love to punch it!!

If you'd like any help with that Smile
IP Logged

Boxing
IP Logged

Federer: "I Like Tough Draws"

Roger Federer admitted at The Championships on Sunday that he is “ready for the challenge” of potentially needing to beat Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic if he is to retain his Wimbledon title.

“I like tough draws,” said Federer, the seven-time champion. “I don't shy away from them. There's no control over it. All you can control as a tennis player is who you play and who you face. I have a very difficult draw with Rafa being in my quarter.

“My focus is on the first round [against Victor Hanescu]. If you want to win the tournament here, you have to beat the best. That's what I'm here for. I'm very happy to be back, no doubt about it. It's always a privilege.”

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 56 Reply