Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  I'm starting to dislike Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 56 Go Down Reply
Author

I'm starting to dislike Federer

(Read 24768 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #630 on: June 27, 2013, 11:18 AM »

Federer at his presser yesterday

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #631 on: June 27, 2013, 11:19 AM »

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that picture is brilliant.

Check his massive Nose.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #632 on: June 27, 2013, 11:43 AM »

Arrogant swiss diva.

Now there I agree with you. BTW we had an exchange about Berdych the other day. As a result of the Rally Against Cancer I have warmed a little towards him. Watching him, is it possible that some of his foot in mouth stuff comes from simply being shy.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #633 on: June 27, 2013, 12:22 PM »

Federer at his presser yesterday

Best picture ever!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #634 on: June 27, 2013, 12:23 PM »

Best picture ever!

Almost, but the best In my opinion was the Olympic medal ceremony with Murray in the middle, and above Fed...!!!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #635 on: June 27, 2013, 12:36 PM »

Almost, but the best In my opinion was the Olympic medal ceremony with Murray in the middle, and above Fed...!!!

Ah yes, my mistake Smile.
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #636 on: June 27, 2013, 12:56 PM »

I hate it how everyone makes excuses for him.

He didn't sign any autographs or wait for his opponent at the end. In the Daily Fail, Ivan Speck wrote that this was because he was 'unsure of the protocol' (presumably of losing early on). So he's never lost a match at Wimbledon before?
Federer was waiting for his opponent, but he was still sitting on his chair with a towel over his head and so I think Federer decided it best to just go, although he certainly didn't bother with autographs.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #637 on: June 27, 2013, 01:11 PM »

oh that pic of glumfed warms the heart dani
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #638 on: June 27, 2013, 02:21 PM »

An example of the Federer fan base

"Federer's attire is the best, he puts much effort into its design since he is representing his brand, which extends beyond tennis since it represents his foundation work and fan base. I bought an iphone case and wallet from his shop, it is the best thing to see the RF logo everytime I use my phone and pay for goods. It's the feeling of being associated with the core values of his brand which are his core values as a person. It is easy to understand why he displays these on his attire."

Good god they are so suckered in by it all, i almost feel sorry for them
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #639 on: June 27, 2013, 02:23 PM »

An example of the Federer fan base

"Federer's attire is the best, he puts much effort into its design since he is representing his brand, which extends beyond tennis since it represents his foundation work and fan base. I bought an iphone case and wallet from his shop, it is the best thing to see the RF logo everytime I use my phone and pay for goods. It's the feeling of being associated with the core values of his brand which are his core values as a person. It is easy to understand why he displays these on his attire."

Good god they are so suckered in by it all, i almost feel sorry for them

vomit
IP Logged
BigV

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #640 on: June 27, 2013, 02:28 PM »

Why are you all so mean to Fedex?  Didn't you hear what happened to him? Really sad - he had to have his hair cut really short and lost all his power.  He asked Mirka on many occasions not to chew gum in bed, in case it got tangled in his locks. She didn't listen and the inevitable happened.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #641 on: June 27, 2013, 03:09 PM »

:
Why are you all so mean to Fedex?  Didn't you hear what happened to him? Really sad - he had to have his hair cut really short and lost all his power.  He asked Mirka on many occasions not to chew gum in bed, in case it got tangled in his locks. She didn't listen and the inevitable happened.
love
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #642 on: June 27, 2013, 04:50 PM »

I wouldn't go after Federer or his fans at this point. Just when they were laughing at Nadal and his fans, they had to take their own loss. Ideal is to just support Murray to win Wimbledon in the most positive way.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #643 on: June 27, 2013, 05:13 PM »

I wouldn't go after Federer or his fans at this point. Just when they were laughing at Nadal and his fans, they had to take their own loss. Ideal is to just support Murray to win Wimbledon in the most positive way.

I have no problem with Federer or Nadal fans, those who are grounded in reality, it's the so called "tards and trolls" who spend their time cruising forums quoting slam numbers and basically ridiculing every other player and their fans for not being as succesful as they have been.

And after the events of the last few days, it couldn't happen to a lamer bunch of idiots.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: I'm starting to dislike Federer « Reply #644 on: June 27, 2013, 05:37 PM »

I have no problem with Federer or Nadal fans, those who are grounded in reality, it's the so called "tards and trolls" who spend their time cruising forums quoting slam numbers and basically ridiculing every other player and their fans for not being as succesful as they have been.

And after the events of the last few days, it couldn't happen to a lamer bunch of idiots.

But tards will be tards and trolls will be trolls, innit. why should they be taken seriously?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 56 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »