Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!!

i love newark airport lol its perfect haha cos its not all ARGH BUSY its cool lol!! like stansted - man that airport rocks!! and woooo us open lol!! pics - lots and lots of pics!!! x(",)x
IP Logged

stansted - man that airport rocks!!

Except when the coffee machines run out of coffee and then begin to fall to pieces. Wink
IP Logged

i went there for the first time when i was about 4 and was amazed by the trains with no drivers - i will love that airport for life merely for that lol!!!

and any way i dont drink coffee Wink hehe x(",)x
IP Logged

philadelphia has a nice airport... my favorite by far actually...
IP Logged

w00t That is SOOO cool. w00t

You guys should meet! Very Happy Like some people should at Wimblers. Wink

Still haven't sorted out tickets.  ranting

But have a FAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC time! I'm sure you will! And OH YES - photos  photos  photos  photos  photos!! MANY!  hug
IP Logged

finally have a digital camera... maybe i can even convice my dad to bring his laptop so i can upload stuff as it happens...
IP Logged

Now THAT would be cool!
IP Logged

but it probably wont happen... itd be nice though...
IP Logged

Ok......got all the info. I am leaving London Hetrow on who else but British Airways on Aug 29th and then I am going on a Grounds Admisson Pass on Aug 31st. Which is the second Rnd!!!! I will take pics!
IP Logged

Princeton Wink

I'm flying to Newark...which is admittedly a fair way out of NY.....

No Newark is only about 10 min out of NYC.
IP Logged

not ten minutes... more like 30 considering traffic through the tunnels and bridges...
IP Logged
arka

By the way, MurrayMountain91, whats your real name?

Could you don an intro in the proper place? wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply