Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!!

(Read 1062 times)
kwevus
ATP Level

Let us taste those Murray mints

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 07:12 PM »

i love newark airport lol its perfect haha cos its not all ARGH BUSY its cool lol!! like stansted - man that airport rocks!! and woooo us open lol!! pics - lots and lots of pics!!! x(",)x
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 07:14 PM »

stansted - man that airport rocks!!

Except when the coffee machines run out of coffee and then begin to fall to pieces. Wink
IP Logged
kwevus
ATP Level

Let us taste those Murray mints

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 07:16 PM »

i went there for the first time when i was about 4 and was amazed by the trains with no drivers - i will love that airport for life merely for that lol!!!

and any way i dont drink coffee Wink hehe x(",)x
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 07:20 PM »

philadelphia has a nice airport... my favorite by far actually...
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 08:15 PM »

w00t That is SOOO cool. w00t

You guys should meet! Very Happy Like some people should at Wimblers. Wink

Still haven't sorted out tickets.  ranting

But have a FAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC time! I'm sure you will! And OH YES - photos  photos  photos  photos  photos!! MANY!  hug
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 08:16 PM »

finally have a digital camera... maybe i can even convice my dad to bring his laptop so i can upload stuff as it happens...
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 06:01 PM »

Now THAT would be cool!
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 06:02 PM »

but it probably wont happen... itd be nice though...
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #23 on: June 14, 2006, 11:34 PM »

Ok......got all the info. I am leaving London Hetrow on who else but British Airways on Aug 29th and then I am going on a Grounds Admisson Pass on Aug 31st. Which is the second Rnd!!!! I will take pics!
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #24 on: June 14, 2006, 11:37 PM »

Princeton Wink

I'm flying to Newark...which is admittedly a fair way out of NY.....

No Newark is only about 10 min out of NYC.
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #25 on: June 14, 2006, 11:42 PM »

not ten minutes... more like 30 considering traffic through the tunnels and bridges...
IP Logged
arka
Re: I AM GOING TO NEW YORK IN AUG TO SEE US OPEN!!!!!! « Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 11:50 PM »

By the way, MurrayMountain91, whats your real name?

Could you don an intro in the proper place? wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »