Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  If you could go to one tournament. Any tournament. What would it be? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

If you could go to one tournament. Any tournament. What would it be?

(Read 1012 times)
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Australian Open for me, love this slam. Perhaps one year I'll be able to combine a holiday to Oz with a trip to the AO. Smile

Other tournaments I'd love to visit are Monte Carlo and Indian Wells - both have picturesque settings and I always enjoy these tournaments on tv.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Oh yeah - Monte Carlo! Will you pay my hotel bill, Katie?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

I was wondering why you handn't said MC Nigel - beautiful place yes though I never went there to watch tennis Embarassed
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I was wondering why you handn't said MC Nigel - beautiful place yes though I never went there to watch tennis Embarassed

I imagine it's full of utter nobs. But what a stunning setting!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Long time since I visited - maybe has gone down hill since lol
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Actually, I have a longstanding dream to buy a motorhome and follow the European circuit all the way through the spring and summer. Maybe wangle a press badge and write about it. Heaven.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

^ You should look into that, sounds like a great idea. Smile
You take any photos of our boy when at the semi's? I saw your fantastic ones you took last year at the Fed/Tsonga match. Would love to see what you captured this year.

As for fave tournie.. well, we have a great one here in Toronto, except it sucks when they alternate with the WTA and the men go to Montreal.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

You take any photos of our boy when at the semi's? I saw your fantastic ones you took last year at the Fed/Tsonga match. Would love to see what you captured this year.

Forgot my camera!

I just looked back to those photos. Yep, some of them weren't bad. But that's the beauty of digital. You can take 500 and, if the 10 that you show are good, everyone thinks you're a great photographer.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Oh yeah - Monte Carlo! Will you pay my hotel bill, Katie?

Haha I think I'd struggle to pay my own! Amazing setting for tennis though. Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

I think I'd go for Aussie Open.  When I was in Melbourne I realised how close it is to the centre of the city and the atmosphere sounds great.  And perhaps I could join Andy's boys as a kind of grandmotherly exclamation mark!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Whenever I've watched MC, the wind has been blowing the clay all over the courts and the players. Doesn't look gr8. Too close to the sea, though yes, looks wonderful in long shot.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

It's funny, in the past I would have said Wimbledon, without a shadow of a doubt. I wouldn't turn down a chance to go for Men's semi's day, but I don't think it would be my first choice now.

Now it would probably be either the US Open or the Australian Open. As I can't afford to go to either I'm going to say I'd like to go to both!

Somehow I don't fancy the French Open. The crowds are a bit too involved for my taste, although this year the Murray/Gasquet match was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »