MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Justine Henin-Hardenne - French Open Champion 2006
Pages: [1] Reply

Justine Henin-Hardenne - French Open Champion 2006

Well done Justine on retaining your French Open crown! It wasn't exactly a classic final, but in the end she did enough to win the match. Typical how the final had to be on at the same time as England, thankfully there was a video recorder spare!

I think she's going to be a big threat at Wimbledon this year. Nice to see her happy again after the happenings in Australia.

Justine Henin-Hardenne (Belgium) Def. Svetlana Kusnetsova (Russia) 6-4 6-4

.... what a great photo!

IP Logged

yuk
IP Logged

lol you should be grateful you've got a women capable of winning GSs....... imagine a British women winning it!
IP Logged

I am grateful, but I'm angry at the moment because Kim lost. I'm still mourning.
IP Logged

I reckon Kim could win Wimbledon this year.... perhaps she'll play Keothavong or Baltacha in the final  roflmao
IP Logged

that would be great and weird all at the same time...
IP Logged

lol and there goes another flock of flying pigs.........
IP Logged

yea really...
IP Logged

=D> Congrats Henin.

Looks like it was a bit of an easy match. But as soon as semis were over for Henin it was obvious who would become champion.

She's got a stylish game.  =D> And great photo! Very Happy
IP Logged

I was watching her play and I thought.. Hey, you know, she isn't that bad. Maybe she deserves to win. But after the match, she gave an interview and I went right back to hating her.
IP Logged

what did she say in it?
IP Logged

Pfffff, it's just not what she says, it's how she says it. The person who interviewed her said: Now you're up there with all the other great players and Henin responded: Thanks, you're very nice.
It sounded really arrogant like: As if I don't know I rule.

She's so stuck-up.
IP Logged

I dunno.... I think she's ok, and that backhand is simply wonderful
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply