Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Kim Clijsters making a comeback 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Kim Clijsters making a comeback

(Read 1171 times)
fedexpress

Re: Kim Clijsters making a comeback « Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 10:47 AM »

It's so impressive that Clijsters has managed to come back after her two and a half year retirement and win the US! She's the first mother to win a Grand Slam since 1980, when Evonne Goolagong Cawley beat Chris Evert at Wimbledon. It's also nice to have a bit of a mix up in women's tennis and have someone other than the Williams sisters taking home the trophy.
Do people think she'll be able to carry on with her comeback? Or has she peaked too soon?

Isobel
ACE Tennis Magazine
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ACE-Tennis-Magazine/50375017857
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Kim Clijsters making a comeback « Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 11:04 AM »

I wonder what Paddypower thinks about a member getting some free advertising ? ^
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Kim Clijsters making a comeback « Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 11:10 AM »

I'm loving the fact that she's back Smile
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Kim Clijsters making a comeback « Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 11:12 AM »

Who ..... Isobel, from ACE Magazine or Kim Clijsters ?  I'm assuming the latter - what a gorgeous little girl she has.
IP Logged
charlienomad
Seed

Re: Kim Clijsters making a comeback « Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 12:16 PM »

Awesome! yay cmon yeah Yummy mummy power Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »