Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Tennis Talk  >  Live Tennis coverage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Live Tennis coverage

(Read 779 times)
curtis71
Satellite Level

Live Tennis coverage « on: January 03, 2012, 12:34 PM »

Not sure i should be posting this here, but could not see where it would really slot in

With SKY not covering all the tournaments, we have to resort to watching live streaming, most of which is pretty poor quality

But wondering if anyone knows of a better quality streams available somewhere else (better than Liverscorehunter)

has anyone tried the BET365 live stream? apparently they are supposed to be of high quality
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:00 PM »

You could try tennistv.com though you'll need to subscribe to it and it doesn't cover the grand slams and of the 250 events, only some of them are shown.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 02:04 PM »

Just re-read your post and it's probably not worth subscribing to  tennistv.com when you've got Sky.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 02:24 PM »

Not sure i should be posting this here, but could not see where it would really slot in

With SKY not covering all the tournaments, we have to resort to watching live streaming, most of which is pretty poor quality

But wondering if anyone knows of a better quality streams available somewhere else (better than Liverscorehunter)

has anyone tried the BET365 live stream? apparently they are supposed to be of high quality
I would say BET365 which I've had to use sometimes, is no better quality than the others! Also, you can't enlarge it to full screen!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 04:53 PM »

I was watching Andy's match today on bet365 and it worked well through the whole match, no freeze at all.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 05:17 PM »

Also, you can't enlarge it to full screen!

Yeah, that puts me off too.  I'd rather watch a slightly fuzzy large screen than a crystal clear small screen.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 05:20 PM »

I was watching Andy's match today on bet365 and it worked well through the whole match, no freeze at all.

You need money in your bet365 account to watch, yes? That's what it tells me, anyway.

I don't get on with live streams, though - I tried the one Bev provided today, it told me I had to download iLivid and I spent the rest of the day trying to remove the Searchqu virus from my PC.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 05:38 PM »

You need money in your bet365 account to watch, yes? That's what it tells me, anyway.

I don't get on with live streams, though - I tried the one Bev provided today, it told me I had to download iLivid and I spent the rest of the day trying to remove the Searchqu virus from my PC.
I also have spent ages removing iLivid and getting back my homepage, won't download that again.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 06:00 PM »

I would say BET365 which I've had to use sometimes, is no better quality than the others! Also, you can't enlarge it to full screen!

Agreed, Caz, but once up and running, it rarely freezes. There is one advantage in using Bet365; it is always ahead of other sites as it is a betting site. Therefore, it can not lag behind others.
[ Last edit by OldScotSupport January 04, 2012, 06:03 PM ] IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 06:07 PM »

Nigel, I put a nominal amount into my Bet365 account well over a year ago. So far I have neither used this deposit to bet nor have I been asked for further monies.

I have always used this site when Sky is not showing Andy's tennis and have not been disappointed.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 06:59 PM »

I tried to do that yesterday i.e. download iLivid but it would't take the final part and I'll look into it but I have Kaspersky and maybe that was blocking it. I haven't had to delete anything - yet - it just wouldn't download properly. After your problems Nigel I'll stick with what I have, Sky, Eurosport and I did pay for a month's ATP only to find that they weren't transmitting livestream for Brisbane. Until they demanded a fee I used Bet365 and I appreciate the small fee is now a means to an end. I use lshunter when absolutely necessary.
[ Last edit by janscribe January 04, 2012, 07:03 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 08:08 PM »

That's awful Nigel! I used Livescorehunter today.......doesn't ask you to download anything!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 08:12 PM »

Agreed, Caz, but once up and running, it rarely freezes. There is one advantage in using Bet365; it is always ahead of other sites as it is a betting site. Therefore, it can not lag behind others.
Yes, I paid £10 and have used it quite a few times, but I've still had the odd 'freezing' probem from time to time! Maybe I've just been unlucky!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 08:44 PM »

^Have you tried central heating?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Live Tennis coverage « Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 09:15 PM »

Och yer patters lik' watter Robbie!  lmao
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »