MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Madrid 2009 - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply

Madrid 2009 - Other Players

Looking like Fed's going to take this one.
IP Logged

Rafa must be cream crackered, this could be Fed's first MS shield since August 07. Surprised
IP Logged

Fed to serve for the match......
IP Logged

BPs for Nadal.... hmmm...
IP Logged

doh
IP Logged

What happened?
IP Logged

Just put the balls wide.  Frown
IP Logged

Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Has Fed won?
IP Logged

Well, well - maybe RG will be a three horse race then!
IP Logged

Turning it off, don't want to see his ******* gloating face. 6-4 6-4 Fed.
IP Logged

Sorry if this has been asked but was Nadal injured there? Was he not playing his best?
IP Logged

As much as I don't like Fed and this makes Andy's task of getting to #2 even harder, it's nice to someone else win on clay. Smile
IP Logged

Sorry if this has been asked but was Nadal injured there? Was he not playing his best?

Yes. People are going to jump on me but his knees are a persistent problem which sometimes are a bit better and sometimes a lot worse. He works around it with extra recovery time but 4 hours with Djokovic yesterday didn't help.

As much as I don't like Fed and this makes Andy's task of getting to #2 even harder, it's nice to someone else win on clay. Smile

The usual from you then. Frown
IP Logged

The usual from you then. Frown

I can't help it Julia, it's so boring to see such utter dominance if you're not a Rafa fan! Whilst I can appreciate how sublime he is on clay, it's so demoralising as a neutral tennis fan to know that Rafa is going to win every clay tournament, only the 4 hour marathon yesterday stopped him from winning today, he looked out of form.

It's like F1 with Schumacher in the late 90s/early 00s - fans turned off in their droves, relentless domination is boring to watch, IMO.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply