Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Madrid MS 2012 - Other Players
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Reply

Madrid MS 2012 - Other Players

TB hands it to RF, away to win and go back to No. 2 spot
IP Logged

Berdych breaks back!
IP Logged

Although they are possibly two of the players I most loathe, it is some final......
IP Logged

5-5.  Totally agree with you MM.  Really high calibre tennis.
IP Logged
deb

He has no beauty inside tho'!!!   Never mind at least he will have a perfectly shaped nose to breathe deeply  through when Andy pips him to that Wimby title!!!  A girl can dream.........
. I like your dream , Andy will beat Fed next time they meet.
IP Logged

Can Fed break TB now?
IP Logged

This is going very similar to the Raonic/Federer opening match.
IP Logged

That drop shot was a great chance for TB.  Pity it didn't work.
IP Logged

Oh dear - Mirka has her eyes shut!
IP Logged

Three championship points saved.
IP Logged

Berdych chokes again. Another CP.

And then again.

Federer wins.

By my calculations, as Rome points are also removed tomorrow, Federer will pip Nadal in the rankings by a matter of just a couple of points to steal 2nd seeding for Roland Garros. Waiting for this to be confirmed though.
IP Logged

Oh well she can open her eyes now.  Great match though.  The best player won, but this is one presentation ceremony I won't be watching!
IP Logged
deb

I am going for a walk with my dogs can't listen to all the how wonderfull I am and now I am number 2. Rubbish !!!!!
IP Logged

Couldn't make up my mind who I wanted to win don't like either of them shame in some respects TB couldnt pull out a win but fed at no 2 might work to andys advantage.  Turning it off now can't bear to listen either.

Now bring on the red stuff and Andy!
IP Logged

yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 Reply