Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  magic bagdahtis
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply

magic bagdahtis

Quote from: "dentie"
Oh my god shocking He's only 20??? Just read that shocking

Yup Smile Was a very successful junior a few years ago i think...
IP Logged

Looks about 40. its all the facial hair. ick
IP Logged

Well he's in the final! Who would have predicted that at the beginning of the season. Could be an interesting match on Sunday.
IP Logged

I do believe he can take on Fed... It's a shame Nalbandian is out Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

Whooh!  I can't believe hes through to the final.  Does anyone know when the match is?
IP Logged

Sunday afternoon I think. Think
IP Logged
Amy

to confirm yes it is sunday.
IP Logged

The final should start at about half eight GMT on Sunday morning, at least it did last year.  Any idea what Baghdatis's ranking will be now?
IP Logged

Between 20-25... Smile
IP Logged

What ranking was he before AO?
IP Logged

IP Logged

Wauw shocking
IP Logged

Whooah I just found this out, Andy has played Baghdatis in Luxembourg 2003 junior champs and France Open Juniors!  Although Andy lost to him in the Semi Final 5-7 7-6(5) 5-7 at Luxembourg.  He put up a good fight though  goodjob And lost to him 3-6 1-6 at the French Open.
IP Logged

Intriguing. Yeah I heard Baggy used to be junior number 1 and he's two years older than Andy, so make of that what you will...
IP Logged

yeah i heard someone saying that it just shows it could take andy a few years to do something as spectacular so we shoudlnt give up hope if he doesnt make the big one till about 20 or so (tho im sure he has the chance to do it earlier and is very capable of it)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply