Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Tennis Talk  >  Milos Raonic
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15 Reply

Milos Raonic

Milos defeated Tipsarevic 6-7(4) 7-6(4) 7-6(4) at the ATP 250 Chennai Open.
35 aces
Poor BP conversion.. needs to work on that.

Glad he's recovered from the hip surgery.  I think he can be a dangerous opponent on any given day.

* milos.jpg (36.56 KB, 436x401 - viewed 210 times.)
IP Logged

...is the new Cilic.
IP Logged

Oh no, Cilic is much more talented. Moves really well for a big guy too.
I just hope Raonic and Isner land in the same part of the draw every time so I can avoid their matches Whistle
IP Logged

This result has brought a lot of haters out in force in another not-to-be-mentioned forum......the boy is getting some attention!

I like Milos, a very unassuming young man with good work ethics.  His training facilities are pathetic.  Sounds like someone else eh?

I admit his game is not the most exciting (although this match was), but his serve is just a master-class, and his forehand is becoming quite the weapon.  He is fit, still learning, and there is much scope for improvement.
IP Logged
ljs

yayyyy Milos  replay being shown here this afternoon , gonna watch  Smile
IP Logged

Oh no, Cilic is much more talented. Moves really well for a big guy too.
I just hope Raonic and Isner land in the same part of the draw every time so I can avoid their matches Whistle

But Cilic has horrible design flaws. Have you seen his forehand? He just can't correct it.
IP Logged

yayyyy Milos  replay being shown here this afternoon , gonna watch  Smile
Where?? Can't find it on TSN, SN1 and SN2..??
IP Logged
ljs

as usual sportsnet said earlier this morning they were showing a replay at 4 30 , but its not on  boooooooo sportsnet 
IP Logged

Good on this guy but I would get his birth certicate checked out.
He looks bloody old for his age?
IP Logged

Typical! I'm sure they'll show it sometime because they showed his SF last night.
IP Logged

Infact, he looks like someone from Little Britain.
IP Logged

Good on this guy but I would get his birth certicate checked out.
He looks bloody old for his age?
What you talking about Robbie?  He's just a young lad.  Maybe you had your eyes closed (per Avatar).
IP Logged

Infact, he looks like someone from Little Britain.
HaHa!  LOVE that show! 
IP Logged

Just saying, he looks older than his age.....having said that, I am getting my eyes checked soon for reading glasses so will see what garbage I've been writing in the past.
IP Logged

Yeah.. the glasses might be a good idea, but I like your posts and I like your sense of humour.   thumb up
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15 Reply